cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LX25 displays wrong data for the entered date range

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

System says "Inventory not executed" status for the bins even if Inventory is executed for the bins in the date range provided in the selection screen.

For e.g.

I execute report for Warehouse XYZ. I specify date range as 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015.

I get some bins in the status "No Inventory executed".I presume that Inventory is not executed for these bins within this period.

But when I go to each bin in the status "No Inventory executed" I find that The bins are counted on the dates 24.09.2014 and then on 05.04.2015.

Then I changed the date in the selection screen to 01.04.2014 to 05.04.2015.

Those bins which were earlier in the status of "No inventory status executed" are now not present in this status.

Does this mean that LX25 report is based on the Last counted date? Or the report is not displayed correctly for the date range provided?

I want to know the criteria based on which the LX25 report works.

Thanks In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the dates from the LX25 selection screen are compared with field LAGP-IDATU last physical inventory date for the BIN

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any other report which I can use to find the Inventory status of the bins in a particular date range?

Regards

Soumya

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not to my knowledge.

LX25 Inventory Status is a transaction that we use only within a fiscal year but not across fiscal years or to analyze past fiscal years.

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Below information I found from the LX25 report info in SAP.

Inventory status

Description

This report provides information on the stock in the storagae bins and presents this on the screen.  You can limit your selection by warehouse number, storage type and storage bin, or choose the following criteria:

• Total number of bins
  • Number of inventoried bins in the selection period
  • Bins with active inventory
  • Bins with planned inventory
  • Bins without executed inventory

From this list, you can obtain a plan of the individual storage bins with further detail information within a storage type, by clicking on the relevant line total.

It clearly shows that the report should be able to show the number of inventoried bins in the selection period, which it doesn't. Does it mean that system is not working as expected?

Regards

Soumya

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this report can do it like you want it for historic times. I think it is glitch in the wording of this help text and SAP means current inventory period (current fiscal year).

If you read the last sentence in this docu Permanente Stichtagsinventur - Warehouse-Management-System (WMS) - SAP Library

then you can already imagine that this can't be true for historic periods.

But you are free to ask SAP, or to debug the program. I only saw that SAP is evaluating LAGP table (the bins) and not checking through all old inventory documents.

Answers (0)