cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Change Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I faced many problems in posting change and I solved all, but this issue is very complicated I can't find a solution, issue is as following:

1- Receiving from PO and TO created successfully.

2- Releasing from Quality by MVT 321 and TO created successfully automatic on the background.

3- Reversing Quality by MVT 322 and TO not created automatic as for locking issues in the system, so in this step there's open posting change notice and this's a screenshot of the open posting change notice..

Please note even no transfer order created but in the status header of the posting change notice there's TO number with the same material document number of reversing quality step and this's very strange case!!

4- Cancellation of PO receiving by MVT 102 and TO not created for the open transfer requirement because of above step not completed, and this's screenshot of stock status after last step

Now when I'm trying to proceed the open posting change notice for step number 3 the system issue the below error message..

Even there's enough stock in the bin as the attached stock screenshot and when I tried it manually by LT01 system issued the same error message.!!

What should I do ? should I edit in the LQUA table and delete the interim storage as Inventory stock and warehouse stock are consistent.

Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please add plant / storage location in the layout of the stock screen and share stock situation once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's the screenshot

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

interesting....ideally the error related to available stock should not come...........could you please share the detail of quant 3154 (use t-code LS23)

also could you please list down the step which you are following

Message was edited by: Manish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's qaunt master record and there's enough stock.

I'm trying to create transfer order by LT05 for the open posting change notice but system issue to me error message "Available stock in the bin is zero".

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please check the posting change notice against which you are trying to create TO. Is that from stock type "unrestricted to Quality" ? and the Plant (1200) storage location (GH01) , Material (HRC110B) & Batch (004656) is matching with the stock screen

if the PCN is from Unrestricted to Quality  and plant / storage location is exactly matching with respect to the stock screen which you shared then I don't see any other parameter which will display the error message "Available stock in bin is zero"

Message was edited by: Manish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that from stock type "unrestricted to Quality" ? and the Plant (1200) storage location (GH01) , Material (HRC110B) & Batch (004656) is matching with the stock screen.

Yes and this's screenshot of open posting change notice.

I don't see any other parameter which will display the error message "Available stock in bin is zero".

Ok this's screenshot for processing open PC with LT05 first screen and next screen

Sceen two after pressing Transfer order foreground

So now dear Manish there's no inconsistent data and stock is already available, what should I do for solving this? If I deleted interim rows from LQUA this would reflect on any other tables data ? or I should contact SAP? please advise

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please click on the help and share the screen from the error message also I am not sure why there is a inspection lot number in your PCN, could you please share the quality view(inspection setup) from the material master for the materil

I won't suggest to directly update the table (LQUA) as this time you can bypass but you need to find out the root cause  why it is happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please click on the help and share the screen from the error message

Here's full error help screen.

I am not sure why there is a inspection lot number in your PCN,

Inspection lot number exist due to reversing quality step "open posting change for reversing quality by MVT 322 customized transaction".

could you please share the quality view(inspection setup) from the material master for the material.

Ok here's QM view of the material exist in PC.

I won't suggest to directly update the table (LQUA) as this time you can bypass but you need to find out the root cause  why it is happening.

I hope I can find any strange data but everything is normal as I clarified.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not really convinced that everything is normal.

I actually suspect some hidden actions that are not yet told in the chain from its beginning to the current status.

I usually review the movements for that material  in MB51  and list all TOs in various transactions such as LT22, LT24, LT26 to know what was going on in which sequence.

And since you have more rights than a normal user I even have to ask whether you have already deleted some quants.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Jurgen, something is missing as this is not standard SAP behaviour, what I suggest ask your development team to help you by just putting the breakpoint at below mentioned program and let you what is missing which leads system to go into the error loop at line 230

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not really convinced that everything is normal.

I actually suspect some hidden actions that are not yet told in the chain from its beginning to the current status.

Dear Jurgen there're no hidden actions I already said everything related the issue by clarifications and screenshots.

I usually review the movements for that material  in MB51  and list all TOs in various transactions such as LT22, LT24, LT26 to know what was going on in which sequence.

I already reviewed all material's movements and everything was OK and proceeded successfully and all transfers orders confirmed no strange movement happened.

And please note as that I told Manish before, I tried the same cycle on another server copy from production server and everything was OK no issues!! this is what makes me feel confused.

And since you have more rights than a normal user I even have to ask whether you have already deleted some quants.

I didn't delete anything, I'm waiting for help from your side our experts.

Could you please advise me Jurgen and what should I do next?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you also compare tables LQUA and LQUAB for inconsistency....I would not expect to see such an inconsistency in your scenario but SAP has a standard report for clearing such inconsistencies (when they exist that is in fact the same error message you will receive!)

The report to clear the inconsistency is RLTLQUAB and you need PID  "ZWMC" = BU

Its worth comparing the table values to check for inconsistency...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said "Inspection lot number exist due to reversing quality step "open posting change for reversing quality by MVT 322 customized transaction"

Shouldn't this step also trigger a PCN, what happened to that one?

I have to come back to what I said earlier, I would list all my material movements of this material/batch and all my WM transfer orders and posting changes  and try to match them together to get the full picture.

Maybe you should do this and restart this discussion with a full picture, as of of now we have many jigsaw pieces but do not see this full picture, and this is what makes me think that there is something missing.