Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to reconcile customizing tables

Hi guys,

Apologies for the dumb question but I am actually a SAP Basis guy. On our current implementation project it is a bit of a struggle with the E-recruit implementation.

1. The problem pointed out by the E-recruit consultant is table T77RCF_SMG_NAVI has no entries in columns BUSOBJ and OBJECT_TYPE in the productive client but is there in 000.

This makes sens to me as the business functions were activated via sfw5 in client 000. My question is how do I reconcile this to the other clients where it is necessary 300 and 310. I have seen on the other posts you need to use /nsfw1 or SM31 to do this. Being out of my area of expertise I am wondering if you can provide some guidance here. I have reviewed note 1098046 - BF HCM_ERC_SES_1: Enhancements of the search functions and I am sure this is the problem.

In other words, after you unpack the BC sets, you have to reconcile the

relevant tables in client 000 (which contains the delivery Customizing) and the tables in the

productive client.

Now in the note the BC sets are listed but I need some guidance on how to actually "reconcile" it.

SES_ADMIN and choose "Goto" -> "Customizing" -> "Business Objects and Indexes -> Once I am here what do I do with the bcset in the production client?

And secondly I need to reconcile all the BC sets in the note?

Apologies once more for the stupid question and thank you for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Hi Johan,

Yes, you need that user setting to display the BC sets. Sorry, I have forgotten to mention that - I thought you just have issues seeing those particular BC sets.

You need to send the 000 table settings now to your client - you can do that via SFW1 or SM31 OR RHTTCP77 as mentioned.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question