Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconcile customizing tables

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Apologies for the dumb question but I am actually a SAP Basis guy. On our current implementation project it is a bit of a struggle with the E-recruit implementation.

1. The problem pointed out by the E-recruit consultant is table T77RCF_SMG_NAVI has no entries in columns BUSOBJ and OBJECT_TYPE in the productive client but is there in 000.

This makes sens to me as the business functions were activated via sfw5 in client 000. My question is how do I reconcile this to the other clients where it is necessary 300 and 310. I have seen on the other posts you need to use /nsfw1 or SM31 to do this. Being out of my area of expertise I am wondering if you can provide some guidance here. I have reviewed note 1098046 - BF HCM_ERC_SES_1: Enhancements of the search functions and I am sure this is the problem.

In other words, after you unpack the BC sets, you have to reconcile the

relevant tables in client 000 (which contains the delivery Customizing) and the tables in the

productive client.

Now in the note the BC sets are listed but I need some guidance on how to actually "reconcile" it.

SES_ADMIN and choose "Goto" -> "Customizing" -> "Business Objects and Indexes -> Once I am here what do I do with the bcset in the production client?

And secondly I need to reconcile all the BC sets in the note?

Apologies once more for the stupid question and thank you for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Some progress, I have indeed logged an OSS as per your suggestion. Also the report you mentioned is correct but before you can use it you need to change a setting in tcode SCPR3.

Go to tcode SCPR3 -> Utilities -> User Settings -> (Select option ) Allow selection of switch BCSets

After this I was able to activate the the following 11 BCsets as per note 1098046.

HRERC_VC_COM_SE_BUSOBJ_ENH_01

HRERC_T77RCF_PS_SERACT_SES_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SPT_ENH_01

HRERC_V77RCF_SPT_IC_ENH_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SPT_AF_ENH_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SMASK_ENH_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SM_ELEM_ENH_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SM_ASME_ENH_01

HRERC_V_T77RCF_SMG_ASM_ENH_01

HRERC_V77RCF_SMG_NAVI_ENH_01

HRERC_V77RCF_MATCHFLDS_SES_01

Now my question is how do I do the following?

Now after you unpack the BC sets, you have to reconcile the relevant tables in client 000 (which contains the delivery Customizing) and the tables in the productive client

Also on the bcsets I saw in the log that previously for each BCset there was entry stating Change/Switch On a Switch Object so this was already done by the E-recruit consultant previously.

And now after my activation it reflects in the log Manuelly Activate Individualy Switc BC Set -> my username

So they do exist and are definitely activated it is just the reconciliation that nees to happen now.

Kind Regards,

Johan

PS: our E-recruit consultant has mentioned a report related to reconciliation rhttcp77

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Yes, you need that user setting to display the BC sets. Sorry, I have forgotten to mention that - I thought you just have issues seeing those particular BC sets.

You need to send the 000 table settings now to your client - you can do that via SFW1 or SM31 OR RHTTCP77 as mentioned.

Regards,

Nicole

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I think the problem is the BC-SETS as per note 1098046 - BF HCM_ERC_SES_1: Enhancements of the search functions.

The business functions listed are activated, the TREX version is on a higher version but I think I still need to activate the BC sets in client 000 and then somehow reconcile that to the production clients.

In other words, after you unpack the BC sets, you have to reconcile the

relevant tables in client 000 (which contains the delivery Customizing) and the tables in the

productive client.

I found note 337623 - Customizing after installation or upgrade which describes the relevant BC set information. This note describes what BC sets are and points to note "719694 - Activating BC Sets in the production system"  activating the BC sets are done using transaction SCPR20.

The system in question is still in development with the project in realization phase. When I check the BC sets in client 000 of E-recruit development system as per note 1098046 I get error:

BC Set HRERC_VC_COM_SE_BUSOBJ_ENH_01 does not exist. Choose one that does

As per your link T77RCF_SMG_NAVI if the fields "BUSOBJ" and "OBJECT_TYPE" was indeed an issue but our E-recruit consultant manually maintained the entries there.

note http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Customizing+error+in+T77RCF_SPT

I am working through note 1098046 - BF HCM_ERC_SES_1: Enhancements of the search functions to check everything.

Regards,

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Okay, just let me know if you need any other info or assistance.

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

As per the following note 719694 - Activating BC Sets in the production system

1. All of the mentioned notes cannot be implemented

0001090985 Including query_part in Search_Objects - Cannot be implemented

0001094303 SES:BUSOBJ_VALUE_ASSIST Exception if date = '00000000' - Cannot be implemented

0001102598 Enhancement of Delete method for consistent LOIO's - Cannot be implemented

0001108186 Corrections of relationship-based search in e-recruiting - Cannot be implemented

2. Activate the BAdI implementation HRHAP00_FOLLOW_UP_SE (see Note 1109408). - BADi is active

3 .OOHAP_BASIC WRITE_CPOINTER_SES is correct.

RCF_QA_UPDATE_CATEGORY .

Change Categories for Questionnaires

Category was successfully updated: ID        00000001 - Equal Employment Information

Category was successfully updated: ID        00000002 - Evaluable Information

RCF_SES_TEMPLATES_ADAPT executed.

4. Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Schedule Background Process for

Periodic Services", or call transaction SM36 to reschedule the periodic service

RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES.

Set to run every 30 minutes!!!

5. SKPR07 - done

Call transaction SKPR07. Select the document class HR_DOC and the document area HR_KW. Remove

the indicator "Limited to selected language". Under "Define indexing area", select "Document

area" and choose "Trigger process". This means that documents that are flagged for indexing or

deindexing are sent to TREX.

6. SES_ADMIN -> RFC stored and working

Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Set Up Indexes of SES Business

Objects", or call transaction SES_ADMIN. Choose "Goto" -> "Customizing" -> "System Settings" to

store the RFC destination.

7. Done

Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Set Up Indexes of SES Business

Objects", or call transaction SES_ADMIN to create the following indexes using "Create/Activate

Indexes". When you do this, note the following: You must create the indexes in English. For

this, before you create indexes, you must log on to the system in English.

8. Done - after deleting index

Call transaction SE38 to execute the program RCF_SES_JOIN_INDEX_CREATE. You can use this

program to add further information to the join indexes. Join indexes contain meta information

about the relationships between business objects

9. Periodic servers are running so COM_sE_DISPATCHER should not run.

Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Update Search Profile", or call

transaction SE38 to execute the program COM_SE_DISPATCHER. You can use this program to trigger

the full indexing (in the background or in the dialog) for the various business objects

10.RCF_UPDATE_DOCUMENT_ATTRIBUTES was executed. There were no marked documents.

Monitor queue functionality not set up monitored by periodical services.

11. Delete all search profile types RCF_DELETE_ALL_SEARCH_PROFILES

ERC_CDCY Search Profile Type for Candidacy 3.0

ERC_REQ Search Profile for Requisition 2.0

EXT_POST Search Profile for External Posting and Requisition 1.0

INT_CAND Search Profile Type for Candidates 1.0

INT_POER Search Profile for Internal Posting and Requisition 1.0

12. The following are active and INDEX_DOCUMENTS removed as per various blog articles.

DELETE_DEREGISTERED_CANDIDATES

DELETE_REQUISITION

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_CAND

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_CDCY

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_DOC

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_PUB_EXT

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_PUB_INT

DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_REQ

HANDLE_UNVERIFIED_CANDIDATES

PROCESS_CAND_STATUS_CHANGE

Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Activate Periodic Services". Make

sure that the entry "INDEX_DOCUMENTS" and the "DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_*" entries exist. The

"CREATE_SP_FOR_*" entries should not exist

13. Additional job for E-REC PERIODIC SERVICE was deleted. Period services scheduled as per above settings.

Call transaction SPRO and navigate to the IMG activity "Schedule Background Process for

Periodic Services", or call transaction SM36 to schedule the periodic service

RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES as a periodic background job.

Call transaction SES_ADMIN and choose "Go to" -> "Customizing" -> "Business Objects and Indexes" to

view the SES-specific Customizing.

The following business objects are delivered in the standard system:

l AES_DOC/00000100 with the class CL_HRHAP_SES_BUSOBJ_AES_DOC

l AES_DOC/00000001 with the class CL_HRHAP_SES_BUSOBJ_AES_DOC

l ERC_CAND/NA with the class CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_CAND_SPT

l ERC_CDCY/NE with the class CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_CDCY_SPT

l ERC_REQ/NB with the class CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_REQ_SPT

l EXT_POST/NC with the class CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_EPOST_SPT

l INT_POER/NC with the class CL_HRRCF_SES_BUSOBJ_IPOST_SPT

These are set!!!

error:

The BC sets also does not exist in 000, this is where we are stuck.

Kind Regards,

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

BC set HRERC_T77RCF_PS_SERACT_SES_01 just deletes the CREATE_SP_FOR_* entries and adds the DISPATCH_CPOINTER_FOR_* entries.

This is only happening in client 000 as table T77RCF_PS_SERACT is a C-table.

Then a manual comparison with your client is necessary. You said it's already incorrect in client 000, right? In that case please use program SCPR_ACTIVATE_SBCSETS to unpack the BC set again.

The BC-sets should be packed when activating the BF automatically in general.

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

None of the BCsets listed in the note exist either in client 310 or 000.

Should we still proceed with SCPR_ACTIVATE_SBCSETS and should I run this report in 000 only or both of clients?

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/5d/d22325dfb9492992b5e7fb117254ba/content.htm

On the aformentioned link I have found some additional reports:

Kind Regards,

Johan

PS; Thank you very much for your swift reply.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Try it in client 000 first.

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

As per note 1098046 - BF HCM_ERC_SES_1: Enhancements of the search functions section 13 customizing specific to E-recruiting.

It gives the following error:

Now use report SCPR_ACTIVATE_SBCSETS to unpack the BCSET again use the same BCSET again HRERC_VC_COM_SE_BUSOBJ_ENH_01. Click on activate switch BC Set

It has message activation ended and looks to be successfull.

Now going back to SCPR20 check the same BCSET name HRERC_VC_COM_SE_BUSOBJ_ENH_01 it still says it does not exist.

Do I need to change report selections?

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

One very important question: do you only activate BF HCM_ERC_SES_1 or will be eg. HCM_ERC_CI_3 be activated too?

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

HCM_ERC_SES_1 and HCM_ERC_CI_1,HCM_ERC_CI_2,HCM_ERC_CI_3,HCM_ERC_CI_4 are already active.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

The following business functions are all activated.

ERP_ENTERPRISESEARCH

HCM_ASR_CI_1 HCM

HCM_ASR_CI_2 HCM

HCM_ASR_CI_3 HCM

HCM_ERC_CI_1

HCM_ERC_CI_2

HCM_ERC_CI_3

HCM_ERC_CI_4

HCM_ERC_SES_1

HCM_ESS_WDA_3

HCM_HIRE_INT_CI_1

HCM_MSS_ERC_CI_1

HCM_MSS_WDA_1

HCM_NWBC_ROLES

HCM_TMC_CI_1

Kind Regards,

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

In that case please use already note 1301016 and the steps described there.

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for all your assistance and guidance!

I have reviewed note 1301016 BF HCM_ERC_CI_3 is active: Using the search with SES this note is in status cannot be implemented as well as for the follow up notes listed.

All marked as cannot be implemented:

•1306115: Search Engine Service: Snippets

•1340686: SES: Count only

•1364736: Snippets and "Count only"

Also the prerequisite from note 1301016 for TREX version 7.10.18.0 we are running is as follows:

Version       Build

Kind Regards,

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

My guess is that you have them already in your system (SAP_BASIS release and level).

Regards,

Nicole

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 , SAPKB74008 and E-recruit SAPK-61706INERECRUIT which is all higher than the versions mentioned in the notes.

What would be best action to proceed here?

The steps in note 1301016 match those in 1098046 closely. We have scenario 1, and all these steps have been done as per my previous post. What concerns me is why does the BCsets not exist?

Johan

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

My BC Set knowledge ends here - I can only recommend to open a ticket on component BC-DWB-TOO-SFW.

Regards,

Nicole