cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the status of the system programmatically with Function Module

0 Kudos

I  Was trying to change the status of the notification through STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN function module .  But It is not changing the status of the notification.

Can any one help to understand what is going wrong ... or any other function module to change status of Customer complaint notification ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

I have used this FM several times. This works fine. First you need to tell how you are trying to use the FM. Because you are trying to change the system status of a Notification, you are either trying to change with Tcode SE37 or through user-exit QQMA0014.

KJogeswaraRao

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You want to change manaually or automatically.

Automatically status change -pls check this link hopefully you will get some information.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Arunkumar,

Thanks

I was trying to test the FM by attempting to change the status. In the test mode what is available for consultant to test.

Can you advise.

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

As per your business process,check with Tech.consultant for doing any modification in FM.

Thanks in advance

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Please can you take clues form the below discussion thread -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/775169

Thanks to all original contributors of this thread!!

NOTE: Please note that the main point explain here is that, if you are willing to change to a status Ex, NOPR, NOCO, etc then you will need to pass on the value 'I0070', 'I0072', etc. I will also go ahead and like to add one more point here to make the language check as well like "EN", 'DE', etc as these statuses are language dependent too.

Thanks,

Arijit