cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance Documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to find an quick and easy way to document the changes I make in SAP PM. I make changes by request, and it would be helpful if I had a standardized report in pdf or txt,  generated om SAP that I could send to the end-user as a confirmation.

I would like to document whenever I creater, change or delete a Functional Location, Maintenance Plan or Equipment in SAP.

BR

Anders

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Anders,

What is the purpose of this report - is that for confirming mass changes/creation/deletion of Objects? Or just singular changes?

Isn't a simple option to print your ALV lists to PDF from IH06, IH08, IP16, IP18 with the "Changed on", "Changed by", "Created on", "Created by", "System Status" and any other fields that you need?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your advice. I will definetly use these lists for mass changes. I'm also interested in documenting singular changes/creation/delition, containing detailed info. Is there a way to create detailed reports directly in IL03, IP03 and IE03?

BR
Anders

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the menu options: "Extras > Action Log" or "Extras > Change documents" in those transactions, you may take a screencap or print a PDF from there.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Please use the following List Edit transaction codes:

• Functional Location    IH06
  • Equipment                  IH08
  • Maintenance Plans     IP16

In the Admin Data section enter your UserID in the Changed By field. On the report layout pull in the Changed On and Changed By fields You can then download this in the Excel format.

cheers,

Khayyam