cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO SNP Planning Book Show Product View alternative UoM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a base UoM of BTL and an alternative UoM of CAS.

I can change/save in my users settings the in transactions /SAPAPO/RRP3 (Product View) and /SAPAPO/SDP94 (Planning Book) to show the alternative UoM CAS as default.

The problem I have is when I enter the Planning Book, load a product, right click on the product (in Selected Objects), select Show Product View and then look at the stock tab, this always shows as the base UoM BTL.  Can this be saved to show the alternative UoM CAS?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Try changing you user settings for a product in RRP3 Screen.

Page Menu --> Settings -->General Tab -->General Panel -->enter AUOM value (CAS in your case).

Note - The conversion only takes place for the products, for which the alternative unit of measure entered is also entered as the alternative unit of measure in the product master, or for the products, for which the base unit of measure has the same dimension as the alternative unit of measure.

Caution: Test it , how its affecting for other products which doesnt have CAS as AUOM.

All products which have BUOM as BTL will be changed to CAS when AUOM is maintained for them in product master.

Thanks

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already changed and saved my user settings in RRP3 and SDP94 to have alternative UoM CAS.

When I go into RRP3 it shows as CAS,  when I go into the planning book it shows as CAS.

It is only when I select Show Product View in the planning book transaction SDP94 that it shows at BTL in the Product View frame within SDP94.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Try writing a macro in your planning Book for the event (while selecting Show product view).

Thanks

Vinoth

0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

What Linda describes seems to be e general problem.

You can not change it with a macro.

There is no way to change the user settings for the product view in the SNP Planning board (/SAPAPO/SDP94). As Linda described, you can display the product view from the context menu of the shuffler. But when you try to change the user settings inside the product view in the SDP94 you will fail to save it.

Please try and replay.

Guido