cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close HU in Work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I close HU in Quality workcenter (/scwm/qinsp) after taking decision, putaway task is getting created as per POSC settings. But in the putaway task, the destination HU is blank, due to which system is not able to propose the High rack bins.

Any idea what i may have missed out. 

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

whether the WT destination HU is proposed or not is driven by HU Picking control indicator. You can find it in your WPT settings and in your source storage type master settings. Please check both and read the F1 help of these fields.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I checked the settings, in fact I maintained both in storage type as well as WPT also. I tested with both, still the HU is not getting proposed, attaching screenshot. Close HU has created an waiting task with an overflow location instead of High rack storage.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you have maintained the Prod/HU WT indicator in the Storage Process step. If that is so, could you please post a full log from the putaway task creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr

Attaching the log. System is excepted to search HR01 which has bintype validation. Instead it is going FL01 where there is not bintype validation.

Karthik