cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy for Service Product in Solution Manager ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is Eunhwa. I am handling ITSM in Solution Manager.

During configuration of ITSM, I was confisued to undersated CRM Concept in ITSM.

Because ITSM is on CRM engin, there are many CRM Concetp.

I should explain Service Product and Product 'Investigation' to customer. However, I don't know how to do it.

Do you have anyone who has information regarding CRM concept 'Service Product' and 'Investigation which is related with SLA Schema' in a ITSM aspect?

And, in ITSM configuration in Solution Manager, Why shoud I create a Hierarchy for Service Proudct in Solution Manager ITSM configuration?

Please give me a guide.

Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

the last weeks/month the participants of this forum answered lots of your questions.

Unfortunately you havent rated our answers in anyway (as correct). To my mind its not fairplay to only take and dont give (back Feedback).

Anyway, the Service Product is related to SLA and the Response + Availability times are connected to the Service Product.

In former times (7.0), the Service Product Investigation was called SUPPORTHOTLINE.

If you have SLA activated and create an Incident, the System checks for the Service Product and assignes the SLA times to the ticket.

The opposite for the Service Product, is the Matrial Product.

Regards,

Robert