cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_11_VASTI field FKSTA- Billing status of delivery-related billing documents not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein I need to fetch the FKSTA - Billing status of delivery-related billing documents into the datasource 2lis_11_VASTI. Though this field is present, it doesn't display any values. I have gone through a few SAP notes like 651603 - 2LIS_11_VASTH and 2LIS_11_VASTI billing status not filled and checked a lot of threads on this topic but have not found a concrete solution yet.

I have checked the settings in vov7 and vov8 and everything seems to be in place. I have also checked in table VBUP, when I filter based on field FKSTA = 'C', it shows me the outbound delivery document nos.

I would like to know how and where I can identify the 'billing status of delivery- related' document. Also, how can i incorporate it in the standard

datasource 2lis_11_VASTI.

Appreciate any help I can get on this as it is urgent.

Thanks,

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Billing Status can be got from VBUP table and your data source should fetch the desired information.I would suggest you to check with the functional team to understand if there are relevant records which need to be available for BW DS

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Abhishek.

I can see in VBUP table that if I enter the sales document no. related to the delivery document, it does not show the correct status. Also 2LIS_11_VASTI shows no data when delivery document no. is entered. I believe that the statuses should ideally get updated to the underlying VBUK and VBUP tables. Is there any way to update and align them?

Is there a workaround, a similar field that i can use for datasource enhancement that will give me the correct values?

Regards,

AM

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

In a ideal scenario yes the status should get updated but it might depend how the configs are done by functional teams, there might custom table which might hold relevant info. So only they can help you to fix this issue

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue