Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form not getting interactive in Web Dynpro

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a strange sort of behaviour, which has drawn my plenty of time, while making use of Interactive Adobe Form in Web Dynpro component.

In my scenario, I have one existing Adobe Form with interface of type "ABAP Dictionary-based interface". While using this form in Interactive Form element in Web Dynpro and making it enabled, it is not giving me the expected output, that is - Interactive Form in browser window. Instead, it is showing me read only Adobe Form. Has it to do with type of interface?

Looking forward to active replies.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harsha,

Go through this link also, it might help you.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15890475#15890475

Regards,

Raghu

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harsh,

In webdynro adobe integration we use webdynpro native controls and the form must be in the

ZCI layout. In SFP >layout you have to insert the webdynpro script .After going to the layout

go to utilites and insert webdynpro script.Then you can find a variable containerfoundation_js.

If you have changed the layout from standard layout to ZCI layout in form builder (SFP), the update the layout using program FP_ZCI_UPDATE.

Refer to link below
Call Adobe Form through ABAP Web Dynpro - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN Wiki

Regards

Sandy

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

Appreciate your revert. However, my question is about the interface type here. I have got below link, which is very useful in my case.

Forms with ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface - Web Dynpro for ABAP - SAP Library

But now, when I load my web dynpro application it shown run time error which has something to do with class CL_WDR_ADOBE_XML_CONVERTER.

Regards,

Harsh

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

So your FORM type in SFP  is ZCI . Can you double check it.

Interface type can be ABAP dictionary based. You will have to use webdynpro native controls in the form

Refer to form WDR_TEST_ADOBE_ISR.

Regards

sandy

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

Yes, I checked it again and it says ZCI.

Here, I am trying to embed Adobe Form created with interface of type "ABAP Dictionary Based" into my web dynpro component and I want it to be interactive. For this purpose, I have used method SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED of interface IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL at runtime in MODIFY VIEW method to make my form editable. But this is generating exception CX_WDR_CONVERSION_EXCEPTION while executing assert statement in method STRUCT_TO_STRING of class CL_WDR_ADOBE_XML_CONVERTER.

Do you have any idea?

Regards,

Harsh