Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery xxx could not be distributed_Message No VL589

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a EWM scenario in an centralized system. I have done all configuration for ECC and EWM. Master data has been successfully transmitted and supply chain unit is created and maintained with SCU hierarchy, assigned to warehouse. Business partner maintained. While saving inbound delivery in system I am getting the message inbound delivery cannot be distributed. I have checked in VL32N -->Edit-->check distribution document and it tells me delivery can be successfully distributed, so I assume ECC settings should be fine, but there is no failed Queue in SMQ1/SMQ2.I have also reviewed notes 1292717,1247701,1239007,123119  and they do not address my problem. One more thing I wish to mention is, its a sand box where there is no default configuration available(like standard warehouse ,storage types etc).

Please throw some light in areas which could be checked to fix the issue.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have been able to fix this issue. Separate logical system was created for EWM, although it was centralized. I did all the settings as required for both logical systems ECC and EWM and was able to make data flow through.

Regards

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

I'm facing the same issue now, can you share these missing configurations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jason

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Can you check lineitem has sloc (storage location ) if yes then check below.

check distribution model is avialable.

check WH is updated in your del.

check distribution model is correctlly created for your WH.

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I figured out the issue, there is no setup for document type and its mapping to item category, item type in my SCM node. Its a sand box system and all default settings are missing. Can you tell me the order in which delivery document related settings should be done in system to make it working?

Are there any notes available which can be applied to restore default standard configuration?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo

get the list of all BC sets and apply those in ewm system.

your issue will not stop only at del document types or item time. you will get lot other program issue till stat if del.

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I tried to activate following business config sets in the order below-

/SCWM/basic_whs_indep_basis

/SCWM/basic_whs_indep

/SCWM/basics

/SCWM/basic_number_ranges

/SCWM/process

/SCWM/inventory

/SCWM/we_process

/SCWM/wa_process

/SCWM/internal_wh_process

For delivery integration -

/SCWM/DLV_STANDARD

/SCWM/DLV_OUTBOUND_TM

/SCWM/TMERPINT_CL

/SCWM/TMERPINT_GH

I have been able to restore default settings but I am still facing same error.
One more thing I want to mention is I have created and activated integration model successfully for master data transfer and it works fine. But in SPRO-->LE-->SAP EWM Integration-->Basic setup for connectivity-->Generate distribution model ,I have not been able to generate here. Everytime I try that system throws an error sender and receiver cannot be same(but I cant help it,i am working on a centralized system and ECC and EWM are assigned to same logical system) .Is there a chance it might be causing the issue? How to fix that?

Regards,

Khushboo