cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP01 Printing Blank page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Long time. I have come up with new issue im facing now.

At my current project we are Creating adobe correspondences from FB03 transactions. And generate them using tcode F.61.

So far so good.

After generating the spool. I go to SP01 and I can see the form with all data but when I print the form it prints blank. Print preview obviously is also blank.

The issue seems like print paramter issue but guess what? There are some correspondences which are generated through the same tcodes are able to print normally. Now this is the issue.

I tried comparing the the different form attributes for the forms that are working and for the forms that are not. I found no differences. Other than some forms are positioned and have 1 page only and some could have more as they could have flowing data.

Any inputs or thoughts on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Im also able to save the form from SPOOL locally and tried to print on my home printer. I can view the data in soft copy format but it prints blank.

Thx,

shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you missing the default printer settings. Use FM GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS. Are you using a PDF printer. Also check the following thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/163426

Get the SPOOL request number from tcode SP01 and execute RSTXPDFT4 program from SE38 to confirm results.

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

thanks for your response. But I figured that the Master Page PRESENSE attribute settings was causing the issue. It has to be Visible and I had to Visible Screen Only