cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPO Dashboard - Can Time (hh) Characteristic (SMD_TIHH) or Time (yyyyMMddhhmm) Characteristic (SMD_TIHM) be used as filter Characteristic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to to include SMD_TIHM or SMD_TIHH as filter characteristic with filter type "Relative Filter" while setting up Analytical Key Figure Instance in BPO dashboard to restrict data; but this filter is NOT working. However, when I use characteristics CALDAY with filter type "Relative Filter", the filter works fine. But my requirement is to have filter on SMD_TIHM or SMD_TIHH. Please let me know how can enable "Relative Filter" on SMD_TIHM or SMD_TIHH.

My Solution Manager version is 7.1 SP12.

Regards,

Niroop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Niroop,

could you please elaborate a little bit more what you want to achieve and what you want to display in your dashboard?

So what key figure shall be displayed in what chart type? And why is calendar day not sufficent?

But anyhow it should of course work. There was some related problem in the past (might have been support package 12). It should be fixed in later support packages again and perhaps there might be some SAP note for SP12 fixing it as well.

Kind Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niroop,

I am also facing the same issue. Did you find any solution? Please share.

If anyone had a solution for this issue, please share it here. Will be very helpful to many.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Bharath.