cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we configure two statistical forecast keyfigure and forecast profiles in one planning book for one data view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is the requirement, which I tried doing, kindly guide in the right direction and steps to take for my below requirement.

Can we configure two statistical forecast key-figures values in one planning book for one data view for one selection profile for different horizons.

For example:

We were planning to have two statistical forecast key-figures for example say Statistical forecast KF1 and Statistical forecast KF2 .

So for the first statistical forecast Statistical forecast KF1 we consider cleansed history with history for past two year and the result in statistical forecast for the current year only.

Then when I run other  Statistical forecast KF2 will actual historical values,here I need the statistical forecast to execute for the next year future starting from april 2016 to march 2017 in the same planning book for one data view.

For the first Statistical forecast KF1 its was working fine, but for the second KF2 which I picked

I tired doing this but it through me any error saying sometimes systems says

Forecast profile has been changed since the last forecast run, then shows The forecast results could not be saved.

Forecast key figure does not correspond with a planning row and some times (No relevant entries could be found).

Could someone help fundamentally do I need to correct in the configuration or what setting I need to do to check the possibility of happening or is my understanding needs some correction.

Do guide me. Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the scenario you described but I did not get any error.
I don't think there's restriction to use the scenario you described.
You should first make clear under what condition do you get which error.

BR, Ada

Answers (0)