Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error V1 392 , item deletion from PO.

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

User trying to delete few line items from PO but while saving system throwing below message and not able to save the document.

Because of this info message user unable to save the PO with line item deletion.

I google the issue but no success.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MM02 -> Logistic View -> MRP Forecat Data

And you should input the Store Location, after this, in Storage Location MRP, mark "1" on field Sloc MRP Indicator.

0 Kudos

Hi Stone,

I had same error in the individual purchasing process. I checked that the item in question was created in standard storage location 0001 and was also extended to the particular separate storage location (the particular storage location was also stated in the MRP2 tab under StLoc for EP). In the sales order however the standard storage location 0001 was entered. As soon as the standard storage location was change to the particular one, according the MRP2 field, the error was gone.

Rgds,

Michal

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard system, there is no determination of storage location in sales order.

In many cases, users will input storage location manually  or using USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION (MV45AFZB) to determine storage

location automactically in sales order.  Sometimes, error V1392 is caused by

the storage location inputted/determined.

So, I would suggest checking whether there is any customer codings in

USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION.  Try to deactivate the userexit(and any

other customer codings that will determine storage location in sales order) then

create the new orders, POs.. , then delete PO item to see whether the error happens

or not.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Crystal

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

More details :

Order got created via a batch job. We are getting the order from external application with all the details.

Order created in system with Sloc in the line item level.

This line item externally procured hence created a PR in line.

PR converted into PO with same Sloc in PO header line item.

This Sloc also present in material master Prod. stor. location & Storage loc. for EP , MRP 2 view.

Strange thing is that ,

In the same PO there are few items deleted already which was in the same situation.

But getting above problem to delete remaining items.

Please suggest so that I can check any other areas which are unattended.

BR,

Stone.

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

One more observation ,

The item which we wanted to delete , if we see in MD04 its showing as below.

Kindly suggest if the requirements are already pass on then system is not allowing to delete ?

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stone,

It seems that this is a third party or individual purchase order scenario.

In my opinion, you could consider to simulate the same in SAP system(using the same data as the

one from external application to simulate this scenario in SAP system manually).

In this way, we could check how storage location is filled in sales order(manually or from some customer codings?). Then by debugging the deletion process of PO item, we could verify why error message is issued.

You could also report an incident to SAP if you need help regarding debugging. But, please bear in mind that, the premise is that the error is reproducible.

Best regards,

Crystal

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stone Cold,

The error message V1392 is regarding the storage location. This error
is raised to alert the user when an incorrect storage location has been
entered manually. The reason is because within the standard system, the
storage location is only automatically determined in the delivery and
not within the sales order.

When you enter an storage location into an order first of all it is
checked whether the storage location is assigned to the plant.
Afterwards it is checked whether the storage location segment in the
material master is maintained and if it isn't, finally it is checked
whether there is stock existing for the material/plant/storage location
combination.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Catherine

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine ,

Thanks for your inputs , it gives me some hint.

I checked the SO for the material and Sloc is present in sales order. Also stock is present for the material in Plant and Storage location. Same SLoc is used in material master MRP2 view.

The items which were already deleted from PO are in same situation but system is not allowing to delete other items from PO and throwing above message.

Please suggest if I can check other details.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the Storage Location view is extended for that material master.  If not, execute MM01 and execute.  Retry the process and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Storage location view is extended for the material General Plant Data / Storage 1 , General Plant Data / Storage 2.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is still an information message only, is it not allowing to save? How the PO is created? Is it a third party sales order processing?

Regards,