cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot choose printer when using print sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created two Crystal Reports for delivery documents. After importing them on SAP Business One, I created a print sequence with both. The problema is:

- If I open a delivery document, select the first Crystal layout and print it, there is the possibility to choose the printer;

- If I select the second Crystal layout, I have the same possibility;

- But if I select the print sequence that I have created and that includes both Crystal layouts, I don't have the option to choose the printer and the document is printed automatically on the default printer...

What can I do to have the option to choose the printer using the print sequence?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Micael Henriques

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try setting the printer in the report in the Report & Layout manager, or in the report when it is designed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

I cannot set the printer on the report when it is designed because not all the users have the same printers (some has PDF printers, others not)...

I tried to set the printer in the report & layout manager, seting it in each computer user for the printer that they use. But as a print sequence uses more than one layout, if I use a PDF printer it creates me as many PDF files as many layouts are defined in the print sequence... Is there any way to print a sequence in only one PDF file?

Thank you in advance!

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Micael,

SAP sends each report as a separate job, so it will not be possible to merge the reports.

One option where multiple printers are required is to import / create the same job multiple times and set them to default to different printers for different users. Very messy option if you have a large number of users, but effective.

An option with your PDF is to set your second report as a subreport in the report footer of your first report? Then they will send as one document/