cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few items of a Shopping Cart in Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working in a Support Project SRM V4.0 and today I have faced an unique problem related to few items which has been shown as "Items in Transfer" since the Shopping cart was created.(approx 7 days)

The user has created a Shopping Cart involving 10 items but out of which 7 items are showing as "Item in transfer Process" in transaction BBP_PD. Against rest three items,the PO has been created successfully and material has been also confirmed.

When i have checked the details in BBP_PD, the Backend Po no is also mentioned against these seven items but when I am trying to view the PO in the Backend,the System shows message as Document 300000xxxxx does not exist.

Can anyone of you tell me what is the reason behind the above problem and how the Purchase Order No of these items can be seen in the Check Status of the Shopping Cart?

Even the status of these 7 items are not changing after calling the Function module as BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER or BBP-REQREQ_RESUBMIT.

Looking forward to receive your suggestion in this regard asap.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing the same problem.

In the check status screen:

We have around 12 SCs which shows status as "Approved" at the header level however at the item level it shows "Item in Transfer Process". No PO has been created.

We tried all FMs including BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT and BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER without any luck. Can some please advise.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Tamajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to be some bug due to some OSS note is missing in the SRM system.

Have you looked in RZ20, RZ10, ST22 transactions in SRM system for any error logs in this case. ?

Which R/3 version are you using ?

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul