cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter Shelf life Expiry Date Manually in Process Order Conformation in PP-PI Process

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am doing SAP PP Process Industry Scenario. I have assigned Shelf Life Expiry Date in Material Master and started doing the process. when i came to conform the Process Order in T-code COR6 in Goods Movement window i am unable to enter Shelf Life Expiry Date manually.

I have tried this process by assigning SLED in Material Master and by not assigning SLED in Material Master but i didn't get the solution.

Please give me a suggestion how can i enable Shelf life Expiry Date and enter the date Manually in COR6. Is there any process in front end or is there any settings in customization. Please suggest me as earliest.

Thanks Regards

Varaprasad P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prasad,

Shelflife expiration date is calculated based on production date.

so when you enter the Max SLED in material master, you were able to get the pop up in COR6 and enter the production date, by which system calculates the SLED and updates the BATCH.

So, if you want to enter the SLED manually, you can enter the SLED in MSC2n for the Batch you have produced using COR6.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Sandeep

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

pls check this link also

Thansk in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried all the process suggested by u as above but its not working. My requirement is Manufacturing Date and Shelf Life Expiry Date should be manual entries in Order Conformation in COR6. Can you please suggest is there any customization settings to solve this issue or How can i solve it.

Plz suggest me

Thanks Regards

Varaprasad P