cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Leave Request Fiori App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are implementing My Leave Request App,  application is working in Back-end system(ECC) but we are getting "RFC Error: Exception condition "NOTHING_FOUND" raised in fiori. 

and in screen we can see :

1) absense types dropdown is empty

2) There is no FROM & TO date fields on the screen

3) Used & Available vacations do not get displayed

4) Calender - The calender only allow to select a single date? Why is not multi-select or Range..Is there a config where I can change the selection mode of the calender

PFB the screenshot :

Regards,

Trilochan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

I think, there are no leave quotas defined for this user. I remember, at the start of this app, all the leave quota will be loaded. The drop down box you see above the error popup.

Also please show the inspect element in your browser. F12 in chrome.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help, there was authorization issue.

Regards,

Trilochan

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)
SAP Technology RIG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198774
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Trilochan,

Please tell what authorization issue is that because i m also getting the same issue when i request for a leave .

I have assigned this role to the user SAP_GBHCM_LEAVE_REQUEST_EMPL.

Regards

Rakesh Sarawag

scott_stefanich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Trilochan,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are implementing version 2, correct?

Which SAP notes have you applied? For example, 2112488 suggests 2120435 for the front-end system.

Regards,

Scott