cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Design Studio 1.4 Script Validation Error on BI Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , all

When i  create new project KPI Dashobard and  execute on BI Platform i get Script Validation Error "Script validation error. Contact the application designer to resolve the issue. Details logged using ID ...."

but when i execute project  locally i dont have any error message and  script validation.

When i BLANK project execute on BI platform i dont get any error.

This error KPI Dashboard Template and KPI Detail Template.

Information: Sap Design Studio 1.4 installed , APS Servers is created , Add-on BO installed.

Thanks & Regards,

Yunus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Even I am facing the same issue but in Hana mode of deployment.The application works in local mode but when i execute it in Hana mode,it showa the error for every onclick event.(I have not used any sdk components in my application).

Thanks,

Deepa

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you upload the application to the BI Platform?

If you are using an SDK extension, did you upload it to the BI platform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

This application was created on Sap Bo BI Platform and i dont use any SDK extension in project.

My project is new created i dont change anything in project area .

I try it another Systems ( Sap Design Studio 1.4 installed , APS Servers is created , Add-on BO installed.)

and i get same error.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK - thank you for that clarification

Could you look at what Reiner suggests in this thread: "If the error appear on the platform only, you need someone to look into the BI platform log files. Search there for the log ID that is shown on the message view."

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also if you are not on 1.4 SP2 please consider updating per this SAP Note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2079054

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am install SP2 but that's error is continue...

This Error  ERROR [71da05a2-8f7d-41e4-a547-9ba596ac159a]: Error: "Resource not found: /aad/zen.rt.uiframework/cvom/resources/langs/charts/language_tk.js, resolved to zen.rt.uiframework/cvom/resources/langs/charts/language_tk.js 

İnfomation :

Sap BO Design Studio 1.4 for BO BI Platform 4.1 Version 14.2.0.386 ,

Sap BusinessObjects Design Studio(64 Bit) Version 14.0.3 ,

Sap BO PLatform 4.1 SP5 installed

But error is continue .

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - looking at your error, are you trying to use Design Studio in a different language - e.g. tk usually means Turkey?  Please review the PAM - https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100018972812014E and check the language support.

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error is continue ?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry Yunus - I recommend checking the PAM at support.sap.com/PAM to ensure you are using the languages supported by Design Studio.

If you are using the language supported by Design Studio, then I recommend contacting SAP Support and reference this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

When i execute local project  OR  execute on BI Platfrom i get this error.

ERROR [71da05a2-8f7d-41e4-a547-9ba596ac159a]: Error: "Resource not found: /aad/zen.rt.uiframework/cvom/resources/langs/charts/language_tk.js, resolved to zen.rt.uiframework/cvom/resources/langs/charts/language_tk.js

But sometimes i dont get this error in locally execute is correctly , but BI platform's execute  project get error(script validation). My all test on 2 different systems. But i get same errors.

Thank  You for all clarification.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus- thank you for clarifying

In reading the error, it looks like you are trying to use Turkish language with Design Studio; when I review the PAM (product availability matrix) I do not see where this is supported.

Are you trying to use Turkish language?  Perhaps use the camera icon to share your Design Studio application?

Thank you,

Tammy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe i need configuration APS SERVER ?

Language dont impact for projects .

When i use Panel Onclick is working but Bookmark button , Value button , Char button , Export button is not working when i click this button Script validation error.

This project i don't change anything click script or code .

They are KPI's template project.

APS Server Watch Log.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share what the script is behind the panels?  Thank you for the screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

PANEL 

PAGEBOOK.setSelectedPageIndex(1);

BUTTON_BACK.setVisible(true);

g_popup_action = false;

PANEL_ACTION.setVisible(false);

g_popup_setting = false;

PANEL_SETTING.setVisible(false);

g_popup_info = false;

PANEL_INFO.setVisible(false);

BUTTON SELECTION

if ((g_header_mode == "SELECTION")) {

g_header_mode = "NONE";

g_footer_mode = "NONE";

BUTTON_INIT_BUTTONS.onClick();

}

else {

g_header_mode = "SELECTION";

g_footer_mode = "NONE";

BUTTON_INIT_BUTTONS.onClick();

}

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - on the surface, the code looks fine to me, assuming the global variables are set correctly

You mentioned the APS - I am not a BI admin - if you think that is the case, do you want me to move this thread to the BI platform space?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , thank you for all helps,

Yes , maybe we can this thread move to BI platform and i want this thread dont remove on Sap Design Studio discussions.

Best Regards,

YUNUS