cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ME38 If (EKET-MENGE) > (EKPO-KTMNG)Schedule lines should not be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our Requirement is in ME38 which is for creting Schdule line Agrement the system should not allow to create schedule lines

if the Total of Schedule Line Quantity > Total Scheduled Quantity  (Sum of all EKET-MENGE) > (EKPO-KTMNG) . I use MRP, so MRP generates schedule lines automatically. But my question is why it generates more schedule quantity than  targed quantity (ekpo-ktmng)

Please, anybody knows how can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See OSS note 83343 - *** MD01: No check of target qty in sched. agreemnt for background on this behavior and possible workarounds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jurgen for yor reply.

I have read this note, but we are in the ECC 6.0 and this note is very old, do you know if treha are someting more new??

Regars,

Rosa

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The attached correction was valid only for 31G to 45B, but the consulting part  is valid without limitation. So it is still an unchanged logic today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jürgen L, Thanks a lot for your help.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are using the scheduling agreement not sure why you are planning for a PO . ? Normally when you put this SA in the EKPO , the target quantity will become the total SA quantity and the schedule will be for individual quantity when they need to get delivered to the plant . and MRP will tell that only and once received the schedule line qty in the SA scheule line that line will be made GR..

But when i have checked , with a SA line for the EKET and EKPO, and the KTMNG is target value of the SA and EKET are the invidual lines for EKET - MENGE .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply raghavendra.

I don´t know if I have understood  correctly your reply.

I have to use SA and PO together but it doesn´t matter this. The problem is when you put a target quantity in the Schedele Agreement  the system doesn´t  considered this amount as a maximun quantity  to generate delivery scheules for a contract. The MRP generates all the requeriments planning for this material.

Do you know how colud solve this? We are in the ECC 6.0.

Regards,

Rosa

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes target quantity is a just the target quantity for the material in the SA .based upon the schedule maintained at SA38  and based upon the requirement system will go for the MRP calcylation . system treats the schedule line at SA38 as the available qty for the requirement qty for the date required .

Regards,