cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI eclipse config

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to set up my Hana Cloud Integration tennant in Eclipse. I downloaded the add-ons and added the views.

There is a connection to my tennant and I'm able to deploy several artifacts, but nothing runs (I created a simple SF iFlow, there is no error, but also no output). In my web UI I see the following error message (attached). (I know also the email gives an error, but I think the other one is the main reason it fails now).

When I tried this program in the trial/demo it runned okay, so I think I need to deploy some keystores or credential artifacts. Is there a detailed maual so I can set up my HCI in eclipse?

Also, in the Web UI, I am not able to run deployed contact (attached)

Thank you in advance.

edit- I see a runtime error status on my tennant, (see attachment). Can anybody tell me what I need to do to fix that error?

edit2- According to this thread () I need to deploy a ticket via component XX-INT-CLD-HCI-PI. Where can I find this ticket system?

edit3- Found the support site, send my ticket. Now we wait

edit4- The reply from the support team is not helping me atm. They say I need to deploy the keystore myself, but I can not figure out how. Meanwhile, I'm still getting the error:

[CAMEL][IFLOW][ERROR]:Integration flow failed.

[CAMEL][IFLOW][EXCEPTION]:java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

[CAMEL][IFLOW][UNRESOLVED]:Unresolved dependency: (objectClass=com.sap.esb.security.TrustManagerFactory)

[CAMEL][IFLOW][UNRESOLVED]:Unresolved dependency: (&(endpointType=Mail)(objectClass=com.sap.esb.camel.endpoint.configurator.api.EndpointConfigurator))

Anyone who can lead me in the right way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

I figured it out. If anyone experiences the same kind op problem, please see:

Answers (0)