cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Processflowlane from Laneheader

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am facing difficulty to remove one Lane header from aggregation of ProcessflowLaneheader. I am able to remove all Processflowlanes but not specific.

Please suggest me how to use removeLane() method to pass the argument of specific lane.

I used below xml view and controller.

<html:div ">

<s:ProcessFlow id="processflow1">               

<s:nodes>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode1" nodeId="nodeId1" laneId="laneId0" title="ProcessFlowNode1"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode2" nodeId="nodeId2" laneId="laneId1" title="ProcessFlowNode2"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode3" nodeId="nodeId3" laneId="laneId2" title="ProcessFlowNode3" children="nodeId4"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode4" nodeId="nodeId4" laneId="laneId3" title="ProcessFlowNode4" />

</s:nodes>

<s:lanes>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader1" laneId="laneId0" iconSrc="" text="General" position="0"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader2" laneId="laneId1" iconSrc="" text="Review" position="1"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader3" laneId="laneId2" iconSrc="" text="Market" position="2"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader4" laneId="laneId3" iconSrc="" text="Initiate" position="3"/>

</s:lanes>

</s:ProcessFlow>   

</html:div>

I am able to removeallLanes like below.

sap.ui.getCore().byId("idprocessflow1").byId("processflow1").removeAllLanes();

Currently I am facing difficulty to delete singleLane from processflow.

removeLane() is available to use but didn't work for me as of now.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I am able to remove correctly using removeLane() and removeNode() methods.I am unable to rerender the processflow to show the available latest Lanes only.

Tried rerender/invalidate...are there any hints to refresh the processflow .

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was unable to re-render after removing the Lane.I destroyed the Lane using destroyLane() but it is showing gap in between processflow.

Unable to achieve desired solution Closing the thread.

Answers (0)