Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Remove Processflowlane from Laneheader

Currently I am facing difficulty to remove one Lane header from aggregation of ProcessflowLaneheader. I am able to remove all Processflowlanes but not specific.

Please suggest me how to use removeLane() method to pass the argument of specific lane.

I used below xml view and controller.

<html:div ">

<s:ProcessFlow id="processflow1">               

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode1" nodeId="nodeId1" laneId="laneId0" title="ProcessFlowNode1"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode2" nodeId="nodeId2" laneId="laneId1" title="ProcessFlowNode2"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode3" nodeId="nodeId3" laneId="laneId2" title="ProcessFlowNode3" children="nodeId4"/>

<s:ProcessFlowNode id="ProcessFlowNode4" nodeId="nodeId4" laneId="laneId3" title="ProcessFlowNode4" />

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader1" laneId="laneId0" iconSrc="" text="General" position="0"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader2" laneId="laneId1" iconSrc="" text="Review" position="1"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader3" laneId="laneId2" iconSrc="" text="Market" position="2"/>

<s:ProcessFlowLaneHeader id="processFlowLaneHeader4" laneId="laneId3" iconSrc="" text="Initiate" position="3"/>

I am able to removeallLanes like below.

Currently I am facing difficulty to delete singleLane from processflow.

removeLane() is available to use but didn't work for me as of now.

Koti Reddy

I was unable to re-render after removing the Lane.I destroyed the Lane using destroyLane() but it is showing gap in between processflow.

Unable to achieve desired solution Closing the thread.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question