cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set "Activate Correlations" parameter for Receive Step in Integration Process

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a problem: I can't set the value of parameter "Activate Correlations" for Receive steps in Intergration Process.

The task is to receive multiple message types in one Integration Process. I use a Fork step as the first step and three parallel Reseive steps in the branches of the Fork step. Each of those Reseive steps uses its own message type and starts the process.

I set up Correlation, gave the name for the Correlation container, appended all involved maessages and set the values for each message type. The message types are the same with input messages set in Receive steps inside the Fork.

When I try to set value for "Activate Correlations" parameter in any of Receive steps I see my Correlation name in dropdown list and can choose it. But when I switch to another parameter or to another step of IP, the value I've selected before just disappears and I see the "?" mark again.

At next step I tried to change IP "BpmPatternCollectMessage" shipped with SCW SAP Basis 7.31. It has correlation set up. I switched to edit mode, removed assignment of "Activate Correlations" parameter in Receive step of that IP and saved the changes. After that I tried to set Correlation again and got the same bug - I couldn't set the value.

I hardly think that SAP predefined component has wrong settings in IP Correlation setup so it seems to be some kind of software bug in my version of environment.

What might be the source of this bug?

From other similar threads I found out that this bug not depends on service packs level. I tried to update JRE on my PC with no luck. The problem stays.

What else can I try to fix that problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Can you show us a screenshot of:

1. the correlation editor

2. graphical definition

Regards,

Mark

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are screenshots

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

You should have an entry in the Use Correlations. Since there is only one correlation in your BPM, the Use Correlations and Activate Correlations should have the same value.

Regards,

Mark

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark!

Did you read my first message completely?

It's the main problem and that's why I started this discussion. I set those entries from the list, but when I select any other property in Properties list or try to save changes values of "Activate Correlations" and "Use correlation" just disappear and are perlaced with "?" sign again.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Yes, I've read it. Aside from the unanswered threads regarding the same issue, I've also searched for your issue in SAP notes, I could not find any.

Please raise an OSS note to SAP.

Regards,

Mark