Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repliation of Ecc Org Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Question -1

I am new to SRM and I would like to know how purchase org and purchase group are replicated from ECC.

I can able to maintain backend ECC organization data in SRM organization structure but not sure whether these data are replicated.

Is it replicated through CRM Middleware (Customizing objects), If so what is the adapters used?

Question -2

Is GL accounts are replicated from backend ECC and maintained in SRM config or GL accounts manually maintained in SRM under

"Define GL accounts for product category and account assignment category" ?

Regards,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIshnu,

Question -1

Ans - P.Org & P.Grp are not replicated from ECC systems. Instead they are created as a normal Organizational node in the Org. Structure and then under the "Functions" tab, if the node is a CC/P.Org/P.Grp the corresponding checkbox is selected and the corresponding Organizational value is maintained by updating the relevant backend ECC system.

Question -2

Ans - G/L's are maintained manually in SRM system and that too independently in each system (DEV, QA, PROD).

They are maintained in the configuration path:

SPRO -> SRM -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Account Determination -> Maintain G/L Account Data.

In this, G/L Accounts are maintained against the combination of:

- Product Category

- Logical System

- Account Assignment Category

Kindly let me know if you have any more questions.

Br,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your reply...

So I can assume that organization data like Company code, Purchase org and Purchase group will not use CRM Middleware (Customizing objects) for replication and it is replicated and mapped using ECC logical system?

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

They are not replicated.

In they are created in SRM system and simply mapped with the ECC system.

Br,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Kindly revert if you have any more questions

If you do not have any more questions, can you please close the thread/discussions as answered.

Br,

Raghu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please refer to the following wiki:

HR - SRM Organization Integration - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

This talks about the design of transferring organization from HR to SRM.

BR
Ivy