Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Create sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm creating a lsmw to create sales orders.

Object               0090   Sales documents

Method               0000

Program Name         RVINVB10

Program Type         D   Direct Input

But I keep getting error message V1 091 "Date . . is not valid". I have been searching the forum and trying all the solutions mentioned but no luck.

I have 3 date fields in the program - VDATU, BSTDK and EDATU. Tried both CHAR (8) and DYMD (8) and ended up with the same error. My user profile uses DD.MM.YYYY but I have tried both YYYYMMDD and DDMMYYYY also... just can't get it work.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

milk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Given the message, it looks like you are passing 00:00:0000 as the date. Check what is actually in your date field.

Rob

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screen field is CHAR(10), so that's what you should use.

Rob

0 Kudos

Thank you Rob. I forgot to mention I tried C10 also but it's still that date format error. Then I realize the fields are actually C8 in the structure and that's why I'm now trying with DATE8 or C8

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I tried a few times of removing DATE -> YYYYMMDD indicator while it didn't help either...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Given the message, it looks like you are passing 00:00:0000 as the date. Check what is actually in your date field.

Rob