cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequense is not visible in the key combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I added a new combination in an existing rebate access sequence. But when I test the combination (T-code VBO1 + condition type) the new access does not appear in the key combination. Do anyone know what the issue can be ?

Following step I performed:

1) Added a new number and table to an existing access

2) Maintained the fields for the new number

3) Re-assigned the access sequence to the rebate condition to make sure it was updated.

Best regards

Jane Madsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I activated the fields and I also activated the access sequence in utilities but the combination still not appear when creating the agreement.

Any ideas ?

Br. Jane

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Addition of new access , have you included in correct package while transport ?

I suspect you saved the changes locally.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Have you assigned your new access's condition table to the condition type group in the rebate configuration..?

Please check that, you will have a condition type group which needs to be assigned with rebate condition types and condition tables.

Check that

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi.

Thank you very much. That was what I needed. - It´s working now.

Br. Jane

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Happy that your issue is solved.

Hope you can close this discussion now.

Good to have a look at the below thread.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi.

Yes I can and will close it now.

Br. Jane

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jobi, All,

In rebates we give condition tables in condition type group (and system does not take this from access sequence), then why are access sequence maintained in V/07 and why are these assigned to rebate condition types (in V/06)?

TW

added: Jane, you could test by unassigning the access sequence from the rebate condition type and then check/run one cycle, does it makes any difference?

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter, added in blue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No I included it in the correct package. The issue was that I had to assign it to the condition grp. too.

Br. Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No I was not able to test the condition type in VBO1 without assigning it to the condition grp. too.

Br. Jane

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jane,

What is your rebate condition type? In V/06, for this condition type is a access sequence assigned? Remove this access sequence and see if there is any impact.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it's not necessary because my issue is solved.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tw,

Access sequence , I think are required, else this assignment will not be possible into condition group

In rebate, the rebate agreement is assigned with condition group. So for a particular rebate agreement, you have the flexibility of having or not having all the access tables of a condition type. condition group and assignment of condition type + condition tables helps in that flexibility.

There can be another condition group with same condition types, but with only required condition tables. so for another rebate agreement can have those key combinations.

Anyways, the point here is, it gives more flexibility .

There will/may be many more better uses of this, which am not aware of at this time.

Regards

Jobi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you activated the fields in access sequence ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I activated the fields.

Br. Jane

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try as mentioned below;

In the SPRO configuration in access sequence, you can see the button Utilities. Click on it and add the access sequence that you have created and execute. Once the access sequence is generated, then check again.

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva,

What is the function of button "Utilities"?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did as you mentioned with activating the access sequence via utilities. But the key combination still not appear. Any suggestions ?

Br. Jane