cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add an GRC report in role menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In NWBC --> Reports and analytics we see many reports exits. I would like to add some of the reports in Role menu.

As these reports are web dynpro, Could you please advise how do i get the report name to add them into Role menu under web dynpro. Please advise.

Regards,

Balu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

All the report links you see under work centers are related to different web dynpro applications. Right click on the report and display More Field Help, it shows the webdynpro application and all other details.

These reports links are controlled by authorization objects.

Please check this SAP Note 1718540 - Action Usage by User, Role and Profile Reports

You can check in SM34 for View GRFNVC_ITEMAUTH where you can find the mapping of Menu Item Id to "Authorization Objects".

Example: To provide access to ADMIN DELEGATION link with in NWBC user should have access to below authorization object and ACTVT value. You can find similar authorization objects and related values in table suggested above. Just make use of it and restrict reports

0GRACCUPADMINDELE

Admin DelegationPFCG Level Authorization Check1GRAC_REQACTVT70

The SM34 view comprises of:

Menu Authorization Entity Mapping

Menu Item (Item Auth Mode is PFCG)

PFCG Auth Mapping Table

In PFCG Auth Mapping Table you will see the references to the Menu Item Ids with descriptions

The link to which report you are launching is based on the launchpad (LPD_CUST).

The item configuration will contain the "Add Information" for MENUITEMID = xxxx which is under the "Advanced Parameters"

For creating Custom authorization objects SAP has provided option to use the view GRFNVC_ITEMAUTHC

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

I did not get any help(see screenshot below), for any of the fields, through 'More Field help'. So, i have suggested to use LPD_CUST to get the web dyn pro application name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

the above screenshot is from GRC 10.1,  while 10.0 will shows all details,except the application name. However, as mentioned by both of us, LPD_CUST, will provide the exact application name.

Dear Balu,

I have tested a report , by finding its name from LPD_CUST, and its auth. object from the view(mentioned by Madhu) , and it works.

Regards

plaban

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I think for MORE FIELD HELP there is no separate config. Having SAP_ALL will provide the access.

Basically if you have SAP_ALL in dev or qa just check if you are able to see all details like example screenshot below

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu and Plaban,

Thanks for your valuable time and resolution. I can able to find all the web dynpro application and corresponding reports in LPD_CUST.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balu,

From LPD_CUST, find out the WebDynpro application name of the report, and enter the same in Menu. Also, enter the corresponding value in auth. object GRAC_REP

Regards

plaban