cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement type not updating in APO.

0 Kudos

I have changed Procurement type 'E' to 'F' in ECC. but not getting updated in APO, i cif the material using tcode CFM1 and CFM2.

I need a help to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash,

Did you try report RIMODINI?

Or execute the CFP1 transaction.

At transaction CFC9 you are able to define how the changes in Material Master will be transferred to the SCM System.

If this option is selected, no transfer of changes will be performed. A RIMODINI execution is required to sync the SCM and ECC systems.

ALE Change Transfer

Change pointers are created after updates in Materials that are in active Integration Models.

BTE Transfer

Changes on the Materials with an active Integration Model are immediately transferred to the SCM system.

Also refer useful SAP help link,

Changes to Master Data - Integration via Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

thanks to you prompt reply. I use this  RIMODINI. but still not getting update the procurment type in APO.

Best regards,

subhash waydande

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash,

Did you try CFP1 for material master changes?

What the setting have you defined in CFC9?

Go to SE16 Table BDCP2 to check the change pointers for CIFMAT.

CDOBJID = Material number

Also execute report RAPOKZFX

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hello R.Brahmankar

No i didnt tray CFP1 option.

Please see attached file.

thanks and regards,

subhash waydande

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You use transaction CFP1 or the program RCPTRAN4 to transfer changes for unprocessed change pointers to the SCM system.

At ERP CFC9 transaction the change transfer for material master is set to one (= ALE Change Transfer, Periodic).

If you find unprocessed CIF change pointers in the table view BDCPV, execute the program RBDCPMIG_ALL_WITHOUT_MIG_FLAG for the message types CIF*

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hello .Brahmankar,

I try CFP1 in quality server and updated procurement type 'F' in APO.  But what will effect of  Tcode CFP1 in

APo. I think it update  all changes  made in material  master to APO.  Is there any risk in APO. Please guide me.

Thanks and regards,

subhash waydande

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhas and Mahesh,

You use transaction CFP1 or the program RCPTRAN4 to transfer changes. You can schedule it in backround.

As such there is side effect of it.

Also please use only one SCN user ID to update or post your discussion.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hi R. Brahmankar,

While running MRP run APO. getting error.

Internal session terminated with a runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X (see ST22)

i need you help in this issue,

thanks and regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Couple of points

1. Ensure that the master data object is not under multiple active integration models. This has been known to cause issues in data transfer.

2. Assuming you don't find any CIF queue block, you can also attempt initial transfer by deactivating the currently active integration model first and then generate and activate a new Integration model. Its the same as RIMODINI, except that RIMODINI does initial transfer for the last active integration model. Be cautious before deactivating the IM as, if the new model cannot be activated for any reason it will impact other materials as well.

Please read OSS note 533755

Regards

Ryan

0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I try CFP1 in quality server and updated procurement type 'F' in APO.  But what will effect of  Tcode CFP1 in

APo. I think it update  all changes  made in material  master to APO.  Is there any risk in APO. Please guide me.

Thanks and regards,

subhash waydande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

It will move all the existing & delta changes to APO, there is no harm in running them as it gonna transfer what its there actually in your ECC system.

As you are going to do it for only one part. Run the report RCIFIMAX to find out the inconsistencies between your active IMs

Better Try running it when none of your other CIF jobs are running in parallel.

Regards

Vinoth

0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

I tray this RCIFIMAX , but giving me error  "transaction  RCIFIMAX does not exist" 

where should i run this report, in ECC or APO.

regards

subhash

0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

One more think i want to ask  you, if i run MRP run in APO for  particular item. what will be result of this.

regards,

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

RCIFIMAX is a Report, Use that in se38 TXN in ECC. To generate the active IM and Consistency check between your Active for each category, The RCIFIMAX report can be used to generate the runtime version of the active integration model (CIF_IMAX table) and to check the data consistency between the runtime version and the table of the active integration model (CIF_IMOD).

Result of MRP ( SNP Heuristics / DRP etc) will be procurement proposal (External Procurement) , Distribution orders (STO) Planned Orders etc.

Thanks

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

In the first step you have to deactivate the IM for material and then proceed to a new initial material transfer (create and activate) to update APO with the new procurement type.

If you just deactivate and then activate you perform a delta transfer for new products.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius