cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Web UI drop down list not showing up all the entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a tricky issue related to CRM web UI drop down list.

I have a assignment block discount in campaign where when am I trying to add a condition type I suppose to see list of conditios in the drop down list but the list is not showing up all the entries. Secondly it is showing some entries but Up side from the field.

In other client we don;t have such issue all fine. I have checked coding too for Get _P method all same. In case anybody have faced same issue please guide.

Issue: In one of the development client is as below.

other development client we don't have any issue with the same dropdown list.

thanks

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

All condition types have maintained in your development system? I mean configuration setting are same in both clients?

You can refer the below document, it might helpful,

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Thanks for the link. I checked other system too. actually the client where I am not able to see the issue is a development sand box but in other client from development to quality and than to production the issue does exist so strange. The opoup where I am seeing dropdown list is a standard view. and the get_* method is same in all the client.

authorization is same in all the system for my userid.

thanks

prem

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Though the field is standard one, i think there should be pricing condition types maintained in system. You can check whether pricing condition types maintained in your sand box system.

SPRO->CRM->Basic functions->pricing->define settings for pricing->create condition types.

Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Issue was found out. Due to IE11 upgrade the width of the HTML coding was setup as 100% which suppose not to be. We can change the width with internet browser development tool F12 .

Thanks for you help. points allotted

Thanks,

Prem

vipin_tripathi2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello There,

Can you provide screenshot of F12? I too have a strange situation, not able to select values from drop-down, nothing happens on click, no event. Drop down list is updated using table view iterator, and it is working in development and pre-prod system but in quality, it is not working.

Any lead would be appreciated.

Thanks

Answers (0)