cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any report available for change document display for multiple contracts/master data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RE-FX, the master data as well as contracts show change made to it under Extras-change documents.  Here you can see the change documents for one master data/contract at a time.

Is there any report available which will show the change documents for multiple master data/contracts?

Thanks in advance,

Sadhana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhana,

Seems there is no standard report for that, but I think it is much easier to check the change documents directly in table CDHDR, CDPOS by t-cd: SE16.

Note: 2123374 provided a ways about check the change documents of cost center, but basically, you can also check change document for contracts with the same method.

Best regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bowen,

I have adopted the CDHDR and CDPOS way for my requirement.

Thanks for the note number.

Regards,

Sadhana.

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhana,

My colleague told me that there is a new report RFREISCHGDOCCN is available for your requirement.

Please check the note 2131582 .

Best regards.

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Thanks a ton for this note.  Really appreciate your help in this.

Regards,

Sadhana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

I asked my abaper to check the note for implementation. It turned out that implementing this note involes two dozen other notes as pre-implementation requirement. 

Will check whether its feasible to implement this note with all the other notes.  otherwise will have to revert to  cdpos/cdhdr route.

Thanks and regards,

Answers (0)