cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBMA Alerts not working - Consumer queue is not available

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying a scenario where I can Retrieve Alerts using AlertAPI.

Steps followed from  Michal's blog -

The Register Consumer worked through WS navigator using the API.  The new consumer is registered and Alert Rules are active.

However, not able to retrieve any alerts using operation RetrieveSingleAlerts. The Response I get through WS navigator is  -

<StatusDetails>Consumer queue is not available: <TEST></StatusDetails>

I have failed the scenario by giving wrong credentials so as to generate the alerts.

Any pointers useful!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyusha,

Initially the consumer queues are not created that is why you are getting consumer queue not available.

(PI) NameNotFoundException for local alert consumer - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki

Please check below wiki to check the queue exist or not, if it exist you can check actually the the alerts are there in the queue.

(PI) How to find out which consumer queues exist on the Alert Engine - Technology Troubleshooting Gu...

(PI) How to find out if there are alerts in the queue for a certain consumer - Technology Troublesho...

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen.

I have checked the links above and scheduled the job as well. 

The Consumer Queue exists for ALERT-TO-EMAIL .

Steps followed so far -

Created Rule in ID

Assigned the Rule Id to ICO.

Checked all Message Statuses

Assigned the Consumer ALERT-TO-EMAIL

Failed the Scenario in Adapter engine by giving Wrong Credentials.

I am still not able to Retrieve any message from RetrieveSingleAlerts API.

In the Response from WSNavigator , I get Blank Status Details.

Job Log  -

My requirement is to create new Consumer to consume the component based alerts from PI through webservice. The Consumer does not want to be notified with Email but by the Webservice call.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyusha,

Can you make sure these two parameters is set for XPI Service : AF Core as mentioned in below link.

Configuring Component-Based Message Alerting - Configuring Process Integration After Installation - ...

1. alerting.target    = 1
  2. alerting.isActive = true

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen. That helped!

Answers (0)