Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD billing Accounting document Profit center not coming from billing doc

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have stuck with the accounting doc entries. Issue is that accounting document should have the same profit center as billing document.

Actually i have created profit center for my each of my divisions and want the same profit center whenever that particular division  is selected. But it       is not  working.

I have tried with substitution  method also by t-codes 0KEL and 0KEM. It works correctly till billing document means division wise profit center is

coming in order,delivery , and billing but when we check accounting document,Profit center doc. Controlling Document and Profitab. Analysis  in           Delivery and Bill it is coming from what i have maintained in material master.But it should come from what is in the delivery and billing document. 

Please share your ideas.

Thanks &  Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't cross post the same query which is not encouraged in SCN.   You have already posted here

Thread Locked

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe when the accounting document is created, the profit center is redetermined from the material master (Sales: General / Plant Data view) which is maintained at plant/Sales org/dbr channel level. So, for your requirement I believe, you will have to create a new substitution rule in Tcode GGB1 under Financial Accounting >> Line Item. In one of the steps, either create a rule or create a user exit. In the user exit check for the sales division and based on the sales division substitute the profit center.

If this is not feasible, you can also use user exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_004 : Change a GL account item ACCIT You can add information to a GL account item. Here you can put the a logic to check the division on the document and based on the division appropriate profit center can be passed thru XAICCT- PRCTR which should hit accounting document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S