cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I align tiles of a sap.m tileContainer to the left?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have added few tiles to a tile container in my page. But those tile are appearing to the centre of the tile container.

I want to align the tiles to the top left corner of the page.

Please let me know how can i achieve this?

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jay04041986
Explorer
0 Kudos

First of all, let me tell you that the sap.m tile container is deprecated. It was available till 1.50 version. So if you want to use the sap.m tile container with the latest UI5 version it will create some problem. Recommended using sap.m.GenericTile instead of sap.m tile container.

Now To answer your question sap.m tile container doesn't have any default property by which you can align tiles to left.nYou have to use Custom CSS to do so.

Though I am not very sure about your requirement, you might try sap.ushell.ui.launchpad.GridContainer which has more properties and its default view is left aligned. This is a default container for Fiori Launchpad. Theme Fiori 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions for my query? I am stuck here.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

why dont you place the tilecontainer inside the layout (matrix layout, or resposnive layout). so that you can align it at one corner...? 

have a look into the below link,

Two tileContainers next to each other - codeitive.com

this may help,

regards,

Nagarjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue, and as a first solution it will be to use the css. Use position: relative instead position:absolute and use translate:transform3d(0,0,0).

Please let me know if you find out how to solve without using css.

Best,

Loredana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my case the requirement changed. So now i don't have to align the tiles to the left of tile container.

May be somebody else who has done this can help you on doing this without using css.

Regards,

Imran

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.  In your case, simply mark your last post the Correct Answer (requirements changed).

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

renanw
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.