Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized access to content

former_member242887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm trying to access this URL http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/blog/2014/06/06/material-group-hierarchy-search but it give me the following message   Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

the guy who put the link in his post said that moderator accept to publish the content, please let me know how to fix this.

Regards,

SALO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This post was deleted so you won't have access to it.

Where did you get a link to it? Or where did you find it?

former_member242887
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for reply Jitendra and Jason,

i found the link in this post

so, it is deleted means the content is not accepted by moderator or the person who created the post deleted it ?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Author might have violated

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Given the date it was published (June 2014), it seems that it was published and then later removed afterwards.  This can be for different reasons, including a violation of the rules of engagement.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was rejected by me. The reasons are:

1) The author ( says in the blog: I know some of the code below I found browsing the web so I apologize in advance not for giving credit for it, I honestly forgot the blogs I used to built this. I know it was a mix of a few.

On that basis, I felt it couldn't be published.

2) It's not really blog-like

3) ABAP program listings (and large snippets) should be as attachments to blogs and documents. Once that has been done with this blog, there was little left. I put a comment on the blog for the author, saying "If the content doesn't already exist, you may repost in the wiki."

What the author could do (and I would encourage it) is reshape the programming listing so it's all his/her own work, publish it in the wiki, and then answer the thread with the updated link.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Somebody might have alerted moderator for that link. You should contact sapnetwork@sap.com