Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stages concept

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are working for a LSP scenario, we add have multiple stages captured in FWO.However for a shipper scenario which document is used to capture multiple stages since at the outset OTR/DTR always have a single location. If we want to have multiple stages for on cariiage pre carriage data to be captured ina shipper scenario, do we always need to add stages in the corresponding FU and achieve this functionality?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Make a Default Route in the NWBC between your Shipping Point and the Ship-to Location with all the desired stages. Then in the FU use 'Apply Default Route' button to adopt these stages.

This should work.

FYI-If in an FWO, the 'Apply Default Route' check in the FUBR does this.

-BR

narender

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx.Since its a shipper scenario with no FWO concept here, I hope default route functionality works?

Secondly do we need to maintain movement type and stage type concept in shipper scenario ( no FWO is here)  since I thought movement type config is applicable only for a LSP scenario where FWO is involved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No movement type/stage profile config is required.

Route functionality will work in the way suggested-maintain the Default Route master from ShPt Location to Ship-To(consignee) location with details of all stages.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Last question from my side on this topic-Is there someway in STO or sales order we can identify that multi leg transport is required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This would call for setting up the LE configuration in ECC side.

You do have the provision to maintain Routes there also (which is a connection of something called as Transportation Connection Points- these are parallel of Transshipment Location in TM)

You can determine routes in an SO as well as re-determine them in a Delivery.

-BR

narender

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

So if I confirm- the transportation connection points which is there in ECC config as part of route determination in SO and delivery, then  it basically should have  the same value in the default routes which we define and select under FU ?

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

One thing we have checked that when we select FU from OTR created, the default route is in display mode.Is it die to the fact that this master data is not being set up?

Answers (0)