Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of new tax code in PO of Earlier Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an issue in Purchase order related to tax code. We created a new tax code with the validity period from 01.03.2015. Now the PO's which are of earlier date means document date of PO is earlier than 01.03.2015, validity period of Tax code causing the issue. I know this error coming because of validity period of Tax code. Now my concern is how we can use this tax code for earlier PO's.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are getting ? Can you please share the error message number with details.

0 Kudos

Hi Deb..

I'm not getting any msg ... when im using new tax code in a PO of last month...and click on tax calculation... system not showing tax calculation... that means.. system wont accept tax code

0 Kudos

Where did you defined the validity ? What about condition record for the tax code ?

0 Kudos

I have defined validity of new tax code in FV11 for conditions JMOP and JMX1

validity period is 01.03.2015 to 31.12.9999

0 Kudos

You have maintained the condition records validity as from 01.03.2015 to 31.12.9999, then you should not expect that condition record will be valid for earlier than 01.03.2015.

If you want to use the calculation for earlier date than 01.03.2015, then of-course either you need to change the validity of the existing condition record or you need to create a new condition record which will be valid for the PO document date.

0 Kudos

Ok deb..

thanks a lot..