cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create / change existing variant in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to change existing variant in SAP cause I need to include in the parameters the ship to party. Please help me on this matter.

Thank you and kind regards.

Reyna Agustin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are talking about selection variant then when you run your transaction then on the selection screen you enter your selection criteria and check the option "Save as Variant" from the menu and gave a new name if you want a new variant or gave an existin name then it will overwrite it.

Similarly once you have run the report/transaction then if you want to change/create a new output variant you can do it the same way.

If you are talking about transaction variant then you can change/create a new transaction variant for a transaction using transaction code SHD0

Hope this is answer to your question. If satisfied then dont forget to give reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Reyna

To change ur existing variant, run ur transaction and on output selection screen press on save button. change ur selection parameters and again save it will overwrite ur exsisting variant.

Reward if it helps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Reyna

To change ur existing variant, run ur transaction and on output selection screen press on save button. change ur selection parameters and again save it will overwrite ur exsisting variant.

Reward if it helps....