cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Obsolete Line Item in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to understand what is the reason of Obsolete line item in APO which we get when we run //SDRQCR21 report in APO. When I dig in I found that there was double allocation in AC42 for the order - Main line item and sub line item both was consuming the qty in AC42. What can be the reason there is double consumption in AC42. I tried to trace the issue and look for the pattern, but there is no such pattern and happening randomly.

Any help will great to troubleshot the issue.

Regards

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

The product allocation assignment is always connected to the sales order only. That is, when a new sales order is created with PAL check, the sales order will reduce the allocation quantity, but when the delivery is created or PGI, product allocation quantity is not changed.

As the allocation functionality is triggered through sales order changes only, with "Part.dlv./item" = B (VBAP-KZTLF = B) and "Max.Part.Deliv" = 1 (VBAP-ANTLF = 1) in the sales order,  the corresponding partial delivery can complete the sales order but the allocation quantity is not reduced when the delivery was created/PGI

Manual workaround:

1. Go to VA02 to reset field KZTLF.

2. Go to VA02 to set it again, then both requirement and PAL are reduced.

Please refer KBA  2045584 - Remaining product allocation quantity not updated in transaction /SAPAPO/AC42

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)