Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Model assigned to Service assign Model first

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

I  have created a project for attachments in Ecc system, but we are facing the below  issue when register the service in  Gateway system (i.e front-end system ).

Need your assistance in finishing this one, did i miss any configuration please guide me.

for your reference Screen Shot.

Thanks&Regards,

Harikrishna M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that if model is assigned to the service or not.

You can check it in SPRO > SAP Netweaver > Gateway service enablement > Backend OData channel > Service development for backend odata channel > Maintain service

Once you pass the technical service name and version, the next screen will show the service information and model information. Please check if model information section is filled or not.

If the model is not assigned, click on Assign Model and you will be able to assign the model to your service.

Regards,

Ekansh

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh,

Thanks for your quick reply, I followed your mentioned steps in SPRO. i have checked  the Model information and Service information for this service. But in this path Assign Model button is Disable Mode, how can i assign model please help me....

for reference shown in the below screen shot.

Thanks,

Harikrishna M.

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check the existence of the valid model from transaction /iwbep/reg_model.

Run transaction /iwbep/reg_service. Enter the service name and version. Then click on Change button, this will bring you to the same screen but in edit mode. Here click on UNASSIGN MODEL button and then assign the correct model. 

harikrishna_malladi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi malik,

Thankyou for your quick responds.

I followed your mentioned steps but i am Getting the same error.

Thankyou,

Harikrishna M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I guess you must have figured out by now how to resolve it, if now here are the basic checks which will help as I did.

1. Goto SPRO > SAP Netweaver > Gateway service enablement > Backend OData channel > Service development for backend odata channel > Maintain Model & select your Model name and do a syntax if your model is correct.

2. Check for the service definition re-picked again using the change button, the screen shot you shared looks to be a display. Even when you are in change mode you are getting the same screen, it is the role in the system which is restricting you from changing.

Regards,

Tilak B.