Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Condition Record Scales

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a requirement of referral bonus. A one time $100 bonus to customer irrespective of material or order type. The best way i found was to create a condition record for customer master  against a discount condition type. Using the scales would be the best idea to limit the condition record. The issue i am facing is to limit the record for only "one order". If i use different scale like %, then i have a field on scale column where i can put 1, but the particular field where we can limit the order number is not available for the scales like Quantity or any other units. Does any one has a better solution...? or does SAP has any setting where i can use scale type  Quantity and limit order number to ONE. Ideas and solution are highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

Use condition update functionality.

In V/06, your discount condition type, activate Condition update. In the condition record, you can specify that this bonus is only for the first sales order (1 order).

This bonus will flow in to the order, only for the first order for a customer. For the second and subsequent orders, bonus will not flow.

TW

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Bingo... it works... Thanks TW

Answers (0)