cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration set up to allow a bill-to on a ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one sold-to and have the payer for that sold-to set up for EDI. There are several ship-to's associated with that sold-to. One of the ship-to party would like to receive their invoices via email. To achieve that, here are the steps I have taken:

1. Created a new bill-to
      2. Maintained the new bill-to with the ship-to that wants to receive email as a BP partner.
      3. I also maintained this new bill-to under the sold-to as an informational partner. Sold-to already
          has it's default BP partner assigned

When I try to create an order with this sold-to and use the ship-to who wants invoices emailed, the default BP (bill-to) partner gets copied on to the order. I need the new bill-to partner to show up for this ship-to. If I try to manually type in the new bill-to partner, I get an error saying "BP partner is not allowed with SOLD-TO" What step am I missing?

I just need this new bill-to assigned to only one ship-to for this sold-to. All other ship-to's associated with sold-to should have the default bill-to. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

M,

Paste the screenshot of the error. with error message number.

In the sales order, is BP modifiable? The BP is defaulted as same as the SP, but can you manually change in the order?

Remove the additional BP from SP customer. Let this new BP be there in SH.

In the partner procedure assigned to the order type, in source put SH, for the BP partner. System will take BP from SH, only for this relevant SH case.

So, solution for your requirement is the "source functionality"

TW