Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning object activation error

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am getting below error while try to active planning object structure.

Planning object structure ID 9ASNPBAS is invalid

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM001

Kindly help me on this .

Regards

Ramesh

activeation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem usually occurs if not all InfoObjects Can Be Read. You need to ask your BW colleagues to help to repair the InfoObject for POS 9ASNPBAS:

Repair the InfoObject: From the Data Warehousing Workbench click on the 'InfoObject' pushbutton to branch to InfoObject maintenance (or choose transaction RSD1). Choose the function Extras > Repair InfoObject. Set the processing so that the repair can be executed (default setting is test mode) and choose Execute.

Also kindly review all basis related settings required for fresh installation. I think some settings related to Data warehousing is missing.

Please also check and if applicable implement SAP note 1319241. You may need help of your BW and Basis collegues.

Thanks

Amol

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I had the same issue following a system upgrade from scm 4.0 to scm 7. You can try running the following program using SE38 /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY

In case this is not working, let me know what you see in field ANCID of table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBTE for plobid 9ASNPBAS.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Maxence,

Thanks for update,

i had run that program and try to active that i am getting dump and below error

Version A of InfoProvider 9ASNPBAS does not exist Message no. R7I011

and i checked value in table ANCID  value = zero

Regards

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

The solution that worked for us was to ask an ABAPer to go in SE16 in debug mode in table  /SAPAPO/TSPLOBTE and maintain the field ANCID for plobid 9ASNPBAS to enter 9ASNPBAS.

Like I said we had that issue following a system upgrade then we raised a support note to SAP. This is what the SAP support did in our system and we had to do this steps in all environments  Sandbox. Dev, QAS and PROD.

Good luck.