cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responses and Awards Button is not appearing to the Awarder

0 Kudos

Hi,

Responses and Awards button is not appearing to the Awarder, therefore Awarder is not able to Accept & Reject. :

But on Quality Client "Responses and Award" button is coming :

I have checked with Webdynpro consultant but nothing found. Is there any dependent configuration or something we are missing ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

The specific class which controls the Response and Awards button is class /sapsrm/cl_pdo_dyn_mda_hd_rfq method RESPONSES_AWARD . It has two conditions

1. Check if status of RFX is published.

2. In case of decoupling if the transfer to external system is succesful.

Can you check here. If the cs_metadata-enabled is returned as false one of the above conditions has failed. Other there is some enhancement causing it.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

This seems to be a role issue. can you check if the user in Dev system has necessary roles assigned in SRM ABAP system?

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikram,

What version of SRM are you on?

Is the Technical opening for the RFx done?

And please check if the user has Strategic Purchaser role assigned.

Vipin.

0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 7.0 version.

Yes Technical Opening is done.

Yes Strategic Purchaser role is already assigned.

I have observed one more thing is that, In Quality system Portal "Response and Award" button is showing just after approval of Rfx. But in case of PRD Portal, "Response and Award" button is not showing even after approval of Rfx. Might be due to this "Response and Award" button is not showing to Awarder.

Any suggestion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get your ABAP guy to debug the method INIT_IDR_ACTIONS_FPM_CONFIG in class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT and check the 'visibility/enabled' properties for element ID RESPONSES_AWARD. I am presuming the button could be hidden in metadata code.

Thanks.

Vipin