I miss the file ejb-j2ee-engine.xml

How is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it..!!!

O.k next step is to check all the files starts with "com.tssap.j2ee.core.xxxxxx.yy.zz"(for ex:com.tssap.j2ee.core.descriptor_2.0.0 like) In my case I have 38 such folders files and It's working fine for me.

try to add one by one and check to see you have all j2ee related plugins in place.

I am confident that it's (ejb-j2ee-engine.xml ) is dependent on the com.tssap.j2ee.core..xxxx plugins).

also try to make sure your close and open your ecclipse few times.

last option is to un-install NWDS and try with fresh installation. I hope this is nothing to do with eclipse settings.

reward points suitably

Regards

Praveen

else best choice is to uninstall your NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem by uninstalling SAP Netweaver Developer Studio version 7.0.09 and install version 7.0.08

However, It's still strange why there was no ejb-j2ee-engine.xml when there was created a new EJB project module.

Than Praveen, for your help. Points are rewarded.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pink Roccade,

Check your NWDS installed with all plugins like

"com.tssap.j2ee.ui.ejbjar_2.0.0"

the above plugin is responsible for showing your "ejb-j2ee-engine.xml " file in your ecclipse.

the reason is clear. your NWDS is installed with above plugin missing.

You can either manually copy from Installation package and restart your ecclpise or restart your NWDS installtion and make sure you have all the plugins in the ecclipse root folder(for ex:C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins)

after having done the any of the above. try to create ejb module project, I hope it should show your "ejb-j2ee-engine.xml " file.

Note:Pls Reward points if usefull.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I guess I have installed all plugins.

If I browse to my installation folder C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins i see 363 plugins.

I also see plugin com.tssap.j2ee.ui.ejbjar_2.0.0. When i open this folder I see tree files:

plugin.jar

plugin.properties

plugin.xml

Any Idea?

null

null