cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytical App: Search Table Error, Currency Conversion Error in TotalAccountsReceivableQuery

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are getting the below error when executing the query for TotalAccountsReceivableQuery in HANA Studio.

Could not execute 'select * from "_SYS_BIC"."sap.hba.r.sfin700/TotalAccountsReceivableQuery"' in 1.129 seconds .

SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [2620] executor: plan operation failed;currency/unit conversion error,Conversion( "NetDueIntvl1AmtInDspCrcy_E", "NetDueIntvl2AmtInDspCrcy_E", "NetDueIntvl4AmtInDspCrcy_E", "NetDueIntvl3AmtInDspCrcy_E", "TotalNotOvrdAmtInDspCrcy_E", "TotalOverdueAmtInDspCrcy_E" ), row 128: could not determine valid conversion rate for value(s) 17535, 0, 0, 0, 0, 17535 from unit 'EUR' to unit 'USD' on date 2015-04-10 00:00:00.0000000

Can you please suggest what could be the reason?

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

... could not determine valid conversion rate for value(s) 17535, 0, 0, 0, 0, 17535

from unit 'EUR' to unit 'USD' on date 2015-04-10 ...

Did you check the conversion rate master data?

Is the conversion maintained for the given date (today)?

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Can you please elaborate?

How and where to check/maintain the below?

Did you check the conversion rate master data?

Is the conversion maintained for the given date (today)?

Regards,

Karan

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to use currency conversion you have to have the currency conversion rates tables replicated/imported into your system (TCUR...).

The maintenance of the rates usually happens in the NetWeaver system where you got those tables from.

In case you don't have those tables, then

* you didn't read the documentation

* you're out of luck as those are a prerequisite for the currency conversion to work.

- Lars

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lars,

I have all Currency related tables replicated on to my hana system. (tcurr, tcurc, tcurx, tcurf, tcurt and tcurv ).

However, When I run the query SELECT * FROM TCURR, I get the data with the value in mandt column as 000 whereas my client is 001 in NetWeaver.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Please note we are configuring Standard Total Accounts Receivable Fiori Analytical Application without any customization.

Regards,

KAran

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Can you please check in table 'TCURR' that your source currency and target currency with exchange rate  on particular date is mentioned or not?

BR

Sumeet

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am sharing the table config in the below screenshot. Can you please guide where the change should be made. And where do we make the change, on the ERP Side or HANA Side?

Also, what exactly to change?

Regards,

Karan