cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI DS - KF data for Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are loading KF / Transaction data in IBP from ECC.

When loaded with standard template, by default data target in HCI / IBP scenario is staging table.

1. E.G. SOPDD_STAGING_KFTAB_SM1BASE

From this table where does KF data gets loaded?? We don’t see any core table for KF data. For masters we were able to successfully load the data in Staging table and then auto trigger of job which loads data from staging table to core table.

I dont see any Core Table for KF data in IBP WebUI and hence while specifying FILENAME property, name of the table is missing.

Thanks,
Purav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Purav

The keyfigure upload works in similar way as the master data upload. You can upload the data into the staging tables from the HCI and then job will be triggered to load the data into the core tables.

Where you are trying to see the core table in the IBP WebUI?

Thanks

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to see name of tables using IBP ondemand URL.

Also in HCI URL, I can create / import tables from IBP under Datastore tab. There I don't see any table referencing for Open Orders under Time Series. All I see is the Staging Tables.

Thanks,

Purav

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Purav,

All KFs belong to a single table per version. You should import the first one: STAGING_KFTAB_35

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Table you mentioned is staging table. My question is. Like data flows through Staging table to Core table in Master data, is it the same scenario with Transaction data?? I do agree, per version its only 1 table for all KF data.

Thanks,

Purav

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Purav,

From HCI you can only load data into staging tables, same applies to MD and KFs.

Moving data from staging table into core tables is handled in IBP end after data post processing.

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree. I am aware about it. But for data to move from Staging to Core(by auto job trigger), I need to specify FileName property in mapping window. Until and unless I don't specify Core Table name, data will not move to Core table. What will be the core table name for mapping, if I am using STAGING_KFTAB_35 staging table?

thanks,

Purav

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Purav,

Yes indeed, FILENAME column needs to be mapped with the target table name - in this case staging table name.

Rgds

Alecsandra

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Do you have IBP on premise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. Let me try doing this. I will update once done.

Thanks,

Purav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its on SAP cloud.

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Moving data from staging to core is automatically triggered for cloud IBP.

For on premise, data is moved to the final tables using the cron jobs. Still you load to the staging table, so FILENAME has to be mapped with the name of the staging table.

Hope this helps,

Rgds

Alecsandra

Answers (0)