cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_CACHE fails to refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are running XI3.0 SP9 and we are facing issues with SXI_CACHE not getting refreshed. Whenever we create an object or change an object in the integration directory and then activate, we expect the SXI_CACHE to be updated and that is not happening. We have to manually log into ABAP stack SXI_CACHE transaction. Here we will see the message that cache contents are not uptodate. Now we have to manually refresh the cache using the DELTA cache refresh option. It will ask for a username/pwd and we have to give that to activate. We tried full cache refresh and nothing seems to happen.

Now if we do not manually do all the above steps and try to send a message we get an error in SXI_MONI showing that there is no authorization to update the cache.

Anyone has a resolution for this issue , pls pass it on

Thanks

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may try the solution with recreating the:

rfc dest INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

as described in thread:

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal, am a bit worried about trying this approach since it involves deleting & creating the RFC destination again and again until it works.

Is there a recommended way to troubleshoot this error ? may be a note or something that will convince the client to proceed with this as the only option of resolving this issue. This is crucial to our development environment and its really annoying to manually refresh the cache after each activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

seems you have a password problem.

1. Check service user name and password

2. Check profile generation for user

3. Check Exchange Profile

If you give me your mailadress, I can sent you a pre-version of the upcoming caching how-to.

Regards

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Holger, would appreciate if you can send it to saravana_kuppusamy@yahoo.com

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the xi "installation guide" you can find section:

"Creating RFC Destinations in the ABAP Environment"

rfc:INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

take a look at tab:

Tab: Security/Logon

and text:

Save your entry now, before you switch to next tab, otherwise your entries may be lost.

if you're sure that is was done in a proper way (click by click) no need for change but only if you're sure:)

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

could you also mail me that document (or link to it)

michal.krawczyk(at)bcc.com.pl

thx:)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do that like Michal point to the link :

I have this problem and it was solved after create the destintion correctly. I bed that this is the cause of your problem like i have before.

It is harmles to delete and recreate the destination again. I did it many times.

regards,

Ly-Na Phu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know there is a lot of people who suggest to delete and recreate the function module. It works for some but for other it doesn't. I was a case when recreation also didn't work. Go to Special options tab in the function module and increase Timeout in msec option to "99999" and try the cache refresh. It worked for me..:)

Holger,

I am also curious to know about the pre-version doc. Could you please send a copy to soonerangel1@gmail.com.

-Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When we try to recreate the RFC destination , In the logon/security tab -> Security options -> Logon Procedure was previously chosen as SAP standard.

Going by the guide , it has to be Basic Authentication. However when we choose this option, we get an error message saying "SSL client PSE Default" does not exist.

How do we overcome this ? Do we have to modify anything in the STRUST transaction ? we are clueless , desperate for pointers to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need to press "Enter" once to get rid of the SSL Client PSE default error! Then you can press save.

If you want to enable SSL, see note 51007.

-AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AD,

Thanks for the hint , chked note 51007 , created the SSL client and now cache-refresh issue is reolved, You get 10 points for ur tip . Thanks to evry one who provided pointers to this issue.

Cheers

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the problem with the cache refresh.

It giving error "HTTP status code401 Unauthorized". This cache refresh has happend properly once after the installation. (Web AS. 6.40. SP9 XI 3.0). I checked the INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI RFC connection. There I have given the XIISUSER credentials. (That's what is givn in Post Installation doc).

We also have installed the license and the developer key.

What could be the problem?

Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a document sent by Holger , it could be of help , give me ur mail id and ll send it across.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could I also get a copy at soonerangel1@gmail.com..??

Thanks,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana

can you please post the OSS Note 51007.

my service marketplace access says that this note has not been released. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me too unable to view the note 51007. If ur looking at creating an SSL client , note 510007(an extra '0') has some details that ll help. Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

The OSS note is 510007 but not 51007

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger

Could you also mail me that document or link of that

at mibraber@gmail.com

tk

Regards