SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICA payment run

former_member191210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have two question regarding payment run.

1) In payment list I have seen few BP got paid while some were kept in exception list. Interesting thing is when I click application log it gives me error no job found for selection criteria

2) With incoming payment run one receivable got paid with one clearing document, when I go to FPL9 and see the paid document it has value date field just below clearing date, My question is can we configure value date according to pay method used in run.

If its outgoing payment then value date should be today's date

If it is incoming then value date should be tomorrows date.

Thanks & Regards

Amit

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Please find my response as follows-

(a) Are you looking at an old application log which have been expired or have been deleted.

You can simulate a payment run and make sure that you have mentioned the problem class as additional information and then once the payment run is completed, you can check for the application log.Revert back with screenshots in case of any errors.

(b) You can configure the value date against the Combination of Paying company code and payment method in the following config-

IMG--->Financial Accounting--->Contract A/c A/R & A/P-->Business Transactions--->Define Specifications for Company Code

Select the Paying company Code and double-click on Determine Value Date.

In here against each payment method, house bank and account id you can set the value date.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan