cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue in Return Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello masters,

In SD aspect pricing my client want reduction of price in return goods. eg. In normal sales order and in billing the value is 100 per material.where as in returns he want to take the material back at 70 value per material and the excise should be same as in normal invoice. Please tell me how to configure it?

Regards,

sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sagar,

If its solved, then please close the thread.

Have a look at the thread below

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos
where as in returns he want to take the material back at 70 value per material and the excise should be same as in normal invoice.

Could you explain the above sentence once again ?

he want to take the material back at 70 value per material : who wants to take the materials at 70 ? customer or comapny ?  not clear.

Usually in returns let us say customer invoice created for 10 qty at 100/rs each material total invoice values is 1000/rs and let us assume 1 qty customer returned then when create a return order with ref to customer invoice system copy the 10 qty with 100/rs price each.

And you will change the qty to 1 then return order value will be 100/rs, excise duty also will be calcualted acordingly for 1 qty on 100/rs and PGR and credit for returns 1qty then customer account will be credited for 1qty returned and Comapny account will be debited for 1 qty. So ultimately the customer is liable for 9qty amount, similar excise values gets reversed for the 1qty.

thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.

Coming to your requirement, you have not specified whether your client are into TAXINJ or TAXINN.  If TAXINJ, then maintain the original selling price in J1ID - Material Assessable value so that irrespective of your PR00, system will consider this for calculating excise duty.  If it is TAXINN, then follow the suggestion already given

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Laxmipathi

Tahnk you for your reply. Our client is using TAXINN.and the solution is correct its working.

Regards,

Vidyasagar.I

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

you add a new access to your basic price conditions access sequence, so that sales doc type becomes a determination field.

Then maintain the reduced price in the condition record for order type RE (return).

If you are creating return order with a reference, then in copying control, item level pricing chose "B"- carryout new pricing.

This will work,

Regards

Jobi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I left out one important point of the excise duty.

In- order to have the same excise duty, you may have to create and use a custom routine against that condition type in your pricing procedure

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you for the reply its working.

Regards,

Vidyasagar